Chapter 19

I wake up, my head beating outta my skull. I slowly sit up and look around.

..am I in Alex's room?

Why am I in Alex's room?

I turn and see Alex spooning with me, her arm draped across my shoulder.

Ohh, she is so pretty when she sleeps.

BUT WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE?

I get outta the bed, wobbling on my feet. "Shit," I whisper to myself. I look into the mirror. I look like shit. My makeup is smeared all over my face, my hair is a shit, and I just feel shitty.

Just shit.

I walk to the bathroom and quickly wash all the makeup off my face. I look around and find the brush I used when Alex and I..you knowed..the first time and run it through my hair, then look in the mirror. Not too bad.

"Morning."

I quickly turn. Alex stands in her bedroom, stretching her arms. A small whimper comes outta her mouth. She is so adorable, I just wanna kiss her soft lips. But I hate her, so no.

"Why am I here?"

"I could ask you the same question."

"Don't play with me, why am I here?"

"You're the one who knocked on my door at two in the morning yesterday, baby. You were drunk, so I let you sleepover."

"Where's Alexis?"

She groans. "She left last night..err this morning or whatever."

"Without me?"

"I told her to leave you here."

"Why?"

"You look soo pretty without makeup on."

"WHY?" I say, discreetly wincing at my loud voice as my head begins to throb again.

"Because I didn't think your parents would be too happy about their perfect daughter walking in at two a.m., drunk. Next time, I'll let her take you home, even though she had most likely been drinking herself."

"..no,"' I say quietly, knowing she's right. "No, this is fine."

She smirks. "Thought so. If you're hungry, I can make you some food."

"You cook?" I ask, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah. You like..chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream and Nutella."

"How'd you remember that?"

"How could I forget?" she smirks, walking outta the room. We walk down stairs, and there stands a lady in a maid's outfit. I didn't know people still wore those.

But that's not the point. The point is that she's gorgeous. She has sandy brown hair and bright blue eyes.

"Heyy, Katie," Alex yawns, walking past her.

"Heyy, Alex," she smiles a perfect smile.

"Who is that?" I whisper.

"The maid," she laughs. "You couldn't tell by the outfit?"

"I could..but she's kinda-"

"Hot? Yeah, I know."

"She works here?"

"Yeah."

"..have you ever-"

"Fucked her? Yes."