Chapter 4

"Ooohh! Let's play Truth or Dare!" Harlie yells to me, Josh, Emma, Alex, Courtney, and Griffin.

"Truth or Dare?" Emma asks. Her and I are the only ones not drinking, but no one is really drunk. Yet.

"Great idea, let's play," Courtney says, sitting around the coffee table. We all join her, me sitting beside Emma and Griffin.

"Ok, Harlie starts," Emma says.

"Ok..Alex! Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Alex says, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Ok..hmm..I dare you toooo..kiss Courtney!"

Alex shrugs and kisses Courtney's lips, their tongues getting involved, even in the quick kiss. They pull away and laugh.

Wow.

"Ok, Alex, go," Harlie says.

"Uhh..Josh, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you're gay?" she laughs.

"No, but it's true that you're an idiot," he says flicking her off.

She rolls her eyes and the game continues. No one truth or dares me, except Griffin, and it was to take a sip of Harlie's drink, which was some strawberry flavored liquor stuff. I didn't actually drink it, I just made it look like I did.

"Cooper, truth or dare?" Courtney asks me.

Alex rolls her eyes. "Ohh, I wonder what she'll choose," she says saracastically. "She's too lame to do another dare."

I scowl at her. I was going to choose truth..but now I have to show Alex that I'm not lame.

Not that lame, at least.

"Actually, dare," I smirk.

She narrows her eyes at me, but stays quiet.

"Mmm," Courtney smiles. "I dare you to do Eleven Minutes in Heaven with Alex."

"..what?" I ask.

"I dare you to do Eleven Minutes in Heaven with Alex," she repeats.

I look at Alex, who glares at Courtney. "C'mon, Coop," Courtney smiles. "Let loose, have fun."

I've never done Eleven Minutes in Heaven, obviously, but I've heard things about it.

Many bad things.

Alex smirks. "I knew she wouldn't-"

"Let's go."

She looks at me. "What?"

"Let's. Go," I say, walking away from the table, though I'm not sure where I'm going. I'm so tired of Alex saying things about me and if this is what it takes to make her stop, then I'll do it. It can't be that bad..right?

Alex and Courtney join me, walking in front of me and down a dark hall. Courtney opens a door and Alex flips on a light. It's a guest room, I guess.

"Ok..well..you guys know how this goes. Have fun, annndd try to keep the moans to a minimum. I'll be back in a little. Oh, and by the way, you have to have some sort of sexual contact..those are the rules," Courtney smiles.

Rules? I didn't know there were rules to Eleven Minutes in Heaven. Dang it, me and my vow to always follow rules!

She closes the door and I slowly turn to Alex, running my fingers through my hair. She stands at the dresser, a handful of M&Ms in her hand. She puts them in her mouth and then clears her throat. "Ok. Soo..I don't wanna be here..you don't wanna be here..it's my house..I'm gonna go," she says.