Chapter 11

.Three months later, third person POV.

Cooper and Alex are still together, still going strong.

They were so cute together. They would hang out everyday after the whole 'Cameron's number in Cooper's book' situtation. For Christmas, Alex even gave Cooper that picture she loved so much, of the girl with puzzle piece missing, and the One Direction perfume. Since Cooper was so incredibly happy with her gifts, she gave Alex her original gift, all black Chuck Taylor's and black and white checkered Vans, and something a little dirtier, if you get the drift.

But ever since, Alex is acting really different.

She started hanging out with even worse people than Courtney. She started becoming more distant with everyone. Even Cooper. She started to skip school a lot more. She became even colder to people, if that's even possible.

She just became..bad. Sad, even.

Cooper thinks it's just a phase, but she doesn't know what to do to get her outta that phase. Harlie, Josh, and Emma are clueless too. But Cooper's not gonna give up trying.

○○○

.Cooper's POV.

I walk to my bathroom and do my regular rountine with my face, teeth, and makeup. I brush out my hair, tying it into messy french pigtail braids and walking to my closet. I walk in and look around. I end up grabbing a short, sleeveless body con sweater dress with all white slip ons. I grab my bag and my special perfume (the one Alex got me), walking downstairs.

I grab my car keys, because I have to run to Walmart really quickly to get stuff for Alex. I get to Walmart, park, go in, and buy flowers and chocolate for her.

Blah, blah, blah, soon, I'm at school. I go to my locker and grab my Spanish book, putting the flowers and chocolates into my locker. I walk down the hall and see Josh walking with Danielle.

"Heyy, Josh," I smile. "Heyy, Danielle."

"Heyy, Coop. Nice hair," he says.

I smile. "Thanks."

"Nice face," Danielle says.

I nod slowly. "..thank you."

Josh doesn't seem fazed by his girlfriend's comment. "Have you seen Alex?" I quickly change the subject.

"No, I haven't seen her all week, actually."

I groan and walk down the hall, in hopes of finding Alex, only to be stopped by the bell. I sigh and walk into Spanish.

¡Odio todo!

○○○

"Emma," I say, walking to the lunchtable.

"Heyy, cutie, love the hair," she smiles.

"Thanks, have you seen Alex?"

"No, sorry, babe," she frowns.

"Have you?" I ask Harlie.

She shakes her head. "Sorry, Coop."

I groan and sit down at the table. "I hate everyone."

"Is she still being a hoe?" Harlie asks.

I look at her.

"Sorry," she says. "Is she still being..weird?"

"Yes, very. I've only seen her once this week, and when I did, she didn't even really look at me. She always looks at me."

"The perks of dating a Marsh," Emma smirks.