Vannoss

Working late
217 Words

••

It's been a week. He's been making a lot of videos recently and it's causing him to stay up late. Really late.

I lay in our shared bed staring at the ceiling wondering when he's coming. I roll over to the nightstand and check the time on my phone.4 AM. My eyed are slowly closing. I quickly get up and pace around the room, hearing him yell at his friends in the next room.

After what seems like 10 minutes of pacing I hear all of the yelling and other noises stop. I hurry up and lay back down. Not trying to fake sleep but continue looking at the ceiling. I hear the door open."Y/n?" He says. I slowly sit up looking at him and yawning in the process. "Why are you still awake don't you have work in the morning?" Evan questions. I nod rubbing my eyes and say "I was waiting on you". He walks to the bed and gets in the same position I'm in. For a minute I just get lost in his gorgeous chocolate eyes before letting out another yawn."come on babe let's get some sleep" he says as we both lay down getting into a cuddling position.

"I love you y/n"

"love you too"

••
Hey guys
I finally did it.
Yay
Ideas and suggestions
NO SMUT I feel extremely uncomfortable writing those

So I will do everyone
Including new people

Like Bryce

Byrce: Finally

Me: I know right .I'm so Awsome

;)

Baii Sweeties
Get it because I'm Brownie
Okay I'll stop