H20 Delirious

Song~Mrs Potato Head by Melanie Martinez
•••

I hate myself. I hate my face, my body, anything that you can think of! I look at the mirror and start crying. "What did I do to deserve this punishment!" I scream at no one in particular. I start sobbing harder. It's true. I did nothing, nothing at all to deserve this hideous body. I thought about.

I should just die

Nobody will notice anyway

I knew deep inside that it wasn't true. There was at least one person who cares about me. Jon.  But I'm just to blind to notice that.  I punched the glass hard. So hard that it broke. I looked back at my hand. It's covered in blood.  As the crimson liquid dropped from my hand onto the floor I picked up the shattered piece  of glass. When I was about to end my life I heard a voice. "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I looked over my shoulder and saw the one and only Jon. This only made me sob even harder. He ran over to me and carefully took the sharp object out of my hand throwing it in the trash.  "Jon why won't you let it be. Why won't you let me die" I mumble as he grabs bandages and rubbing alcohol. "Why would I let the love of my life. My crush since we were children, die?" He said as he put the alcohol onto a rag then quickly putting it on the wound. "God d-" I was cut off by him kissing me. "Did it help with the pain?" He asked.  I look down at my hand and saw that he had cleaned up. I blush looking down. Jon gently grab my chin lifting it up to look at him. "No need to look down beautiful." He said having a cheesy grin on his face.

I couldn't help but smile.

Someone does care

••

God that was sad as heck.
☺️☺️😊😊😥😢
Mixed feelings

Anyway here's an update for ya
GUYS ALSO THANK YOU YOU THE READS. LIKE I JUST BACK IN WHAT BAD FEELING THAT I LEFT YOU GUYS OUT.  AND THEN BOOM! I was like.....

WTF WTF WTF WTF.

Thank you guys for the support I really appreciate it.

~Nana (pronounced naenae)