H20 Delirious

Inspired by the comic by the lovely Floating Megane go check them out on Tumblr

•••••••••

It's been a days since my parents died in a car crash. Nobody's really been there for me. Well nobody except for this youtuber. His name is H20 Delirious. Someone of you might have heard of him. He's the only person that would make me smile and laugh through times like this. Even though I've never met him.

I get up from my seat and yawn. It feels like forever since I've got some fresh air. I put on my  black and gold vanossgaming hoodie and dark blue skinny jeans. With some old regular black converse. I forgot to mention I watch him too. Actually I watch the whole crew. Anyway back to the story. Where do I want to go today. Ah ha! I got it. The park.

Time skip

As I got out off my car I felt the wind brush against my face. A nice walk in the park should do. I lock my door and start to walk.

Maybe about mid way into my depressing walk I bump into someone. And somehow during that bump I managed to trip. It's like my day can't get any worse! I'm almost to the ground when I feel an arm wrap around my waist. "I'm so sorry ma'am I didn't see you there" He said. His voiced sounded so familiar yet so different. "Like fucking hell you ar-" I stopped talking once I actually saw who I was talking to. And damn was he something.(my reference is above) He had eyes that reminded me of the ocean. He was that buff. Matter of fact barely had any muscle at all. Most girls wouldn't be attracted to him but I sure was.

"Hey are you okay?" He said laughing a bit. Why did he sound so familiar? "Y-yeah I'm fine and I'm sorry for that" I stutter getting flustered. "Hey you watch Vanossgaming too?" He ask getting excited. "Yea. My favorite is his friend H20 delirious" I say. A faint blush spreads his face. "Oh really?" He questions. I simply nod. We ended up talking for what seemed like hours and he sneakily took a picture of me. until I looked at the time. "Oh shit I have to get home I have work in the morning." I say in a rushed tone.
"Let me give my number" I say.

He gives me his phone and I put my number in. "See you later ... I never got your name after all this time." I say turning my head. "Jon" he simply states. "Well Jon I'm y/n" I say walking back to my car waving in the process.

When I get in my car a receive a notification saying that H20 Delirious had tweeted something so I checked it.

H20 Delirious: I just met this beautiful girl/Boy with h/l h/c hair and amazing s/c and the park. (With that picture he took earlier of course with him not in it)

Holy fuck! That was him! I smile to self and try to stop myself from freaking out. Then I receive a text message.

??: Did you see my tweet. Btw it's Jon. ☺️

•••••••
I'm working on a Smi77y one and another request.

Also I should let you know that I'm not gonna be uploading that much. (It's not like I do anyway) I'll try but no promises. M grandma is in the hospital rn. So...... yeah.

Any BAIIIII