Moo Snukle

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too" You say with pleading eyes. This was the second dish you broke since your boyfriend Jake came home drunk from work. "Sorry doesn't cut it bitch!" He slurred. He grabs you by your hair and slams you onto the floor. He repeatedly starts to kick your side until you cough up blood. " I'm going to sleep, for your punishment you can sleep on the couch. Night" he says walking out of the kitchen.

You've had enough. Your not strong enough to make him stop this. So once you hear no more from him you go to only place you could go to. Brock's.

You gently knock on his door. It takes a while but he opens the door. "What are you doing here?" He asks letting you inside. Them he notices you crying. Brock runs over to you and looks you directly in the eyes. "Did he hurt you?" He asks getting furious. You turn your head away from him. He already knows the answer. He turns about to get ready to grab his keys but you grab his hand. "Please don't" you say. " I just want to get some sleep Moo" you say. He blushes a little and says follow me. You thought he would lead you to his guest room but it turns out that it's his room. You turn to him once again and say "why am I in here" you say trying not to sound rude. "I don't want anyone else hurting you" Moo states. You nod your head and crawl into the bed with Brock. You snuggle into the sheets(cover) he pulls you closer. What he says next amazes you. "Y/n you know I would never hurt you. I love you two much to do that. I truly mean that. " he says. You look up from his chest and his looking right at you. You both leaning in filling up the space between you two until there is no more space left. You lips have already met. It was a passionate, sweet, and quick kiss.

"I love you too"

•••

Awww that's so sweet for a rushed chapter. I'm playing dude

Also if you guys want me to answer any questions you have comment on this section. Because I'm doing a Q&A soo it starts when you guys comment questions!!!

~brownie