Wildcat

Sorry
427 words

Dear Tyler,

I wanted to say I love you. I really do. Up till now I've never really had enough courage to say this. It won't matter anyway I'm long gone. And not as in running away. I saw you two. You looked so happy together. I didn't want to be a burden. So I left. Thank you for everything that you've done.

Love y/n

I wrote that for him. I wanted him to believe that I was dead but I wasn't. I was currently living with one of his friends, Brock. Brock and I are really good friends. He's the only one that still knows that I'm alive. (Obviously) Right now I'm sitting down in the guest bed. Just staring at the ceiling thinking about life. Brock is supposed to be with Tyler today. I wish I could go but you know, stuff. All of a sudden I got a text from Brock.

B- hide now.

Before I could text him back I heard to front door open and some yelling. "Brock your house is amazing as ever! Now you should say thank you" He yelled. It's Tyler. Now I know why he told me to hide. "Hey wanna play Gmod?" Tyler asks. I hear a quick yup from Brock and the I soon hear some footsteps coming towards the room I'm currently in. I also forgot to mention he put a bed in his recording room. Don't ask why. I quickly dashed into the closet and shut the door. I hear the door open and also hear Tyler's voice. "Why the fuck do have a bed in here in who's phone is this?" Before Tyler picks my phone up Brock grabs it. " I'll go put this away and tell you about the bed later." He says as he dashes out of the the room. Tyler mumbles to himself something. Then out of fucking no where I sneeze.

Great FUCKING JOB y/n

"Who's there." Tyler says as he gets out his pocket knife. Oh shit. Fuck me. Oh my jezums. The lord himself.

The door flies open and he just stares at me. "I thought you were dead" he says as his voice cracks. "I'm Sor-" before I could finish a pair of lips crash into mine. I try to pull away to talk but he pulls me even closer. "I love you. Don't ever fucking leave me again please. I've missed you so much." He says as he cries onto my shoulder. I stroke his hair gently.

"Im sorry and I love you"