Ohmwrecker

Ohms been gone to visit his parents for about a week now. To be honest I don't know when he's getting back, but I am getting kind of lonely.

He probably left you

A little voice says in my head. But he did take most of his stuff. He probably did leave me. I mean, who would blame him? I'm hideous.

So I decide to spend that night at my friends house. Alison is my best friend.  We're practically sisters!  I pack one nights worth of clothes and head to her house. 

*Time skip*

I finally made it to Alison's house. I open the door with keys she gave me. Once I come in Alison and her boyfriend are making out on the couch. I clear my thought to get their attention.

Alison pokes her head up from the couch. "Hey Y/n what brings you here?" She says like nothing happened. "Ohms gone with his parents for a week and I was lonely so I came over here." I say. She tells me I can stay in the guest room and goes upstairs with her boyfriend. I quietly make my way to the room.

I was about to lay down when my phone goes off. I check the caller id and it says Ohm. I don't hesitate to answer. "Hey Ohm!" I cheerful. "Hey Y/n where are you?" He asks me. "At Alison's house. Why?" I ask him. "I texted you and told I was 30 minutes from here." He says. I tell him to wait a minute and check my messages.

Oh he did text me. "Do you see it?" He ask me. "Shit! Are you still at the airport?!" I asked worried as fuck.  "No I'm not a friend picked me up." He says as I sigh in relief. " Hey I'll come home th-" Is all I get out before he cuts me off "No I don't won't to take you away from Alison" he says. I mumble an okay. We both say our 'I love yous' and hang up.

My only concern is who is this friend of his? He could probably be doing it right now with his 'friend'. I hurry up and tell Alison but when I knock on her door only to find her boyfriend. "Hey do you know where Alison is?" I ask. He nods. "Yea she said she was going to work." He said. "I thought she didn't work on Wednesdays?" I ask him giving him an confused look. "Now that you think about she doesn't." He says giving me a confused. " Can you drive me back to my house?" I ask. He says Sure and I get ready to leave.

We arrive to my house after about 10 minutes of packing back up. I ask him if he could help me. "Sure" is all said. He carried my suitcase while I had my shoes and etc. I knock on the door but after waiting about what seemed like forever. I got out my keys.

We entered the house and I told her bf that he could put that stuff in my room. "Hey by the way my names Jonathan." He says. Alright noted. As I'm about to get the last bit of stuff I here Jonathan yell. He sounded angry. I quickly ran towards my room at saw what he was yelling about.

All those thoughts I had earlier. They were right. In front of my eyes I saw ohm and guess what? Alison having sex. Surprised I didn't hear nothing when we walked in. "Alison WHAT THE FUCK YOU HAVE A GODDAYUM BOYFRIEND YOU CUNT!" I yell stomping over to her. I'm ready to beat a bitch. Before I punch Alison in her face I see from the corner of my eye Jonathan go over to Ryan. 

Let's just say things didn't end well with those whores. But guess what after a couple of weeks my and Jon became best friends.

••••••••
Yes yes I know
Why THE FUCK IS THIS CHP SHIT.

TBH idk. 

But I updated.