Mini ladd

M-Hey Jess!
Y-who's Jess?
M- oh shit! Y/N this isn't what it looks like.
Y-oh really? Well it looks like your talking to some other girls behind my back! I trusted you Craig!
M-Can you just shut the fuck up bitch and let me explain! God dammit!
Y-....
M- Y/n I'm sorry I didn't mea-
Y- no. No. It's fine I'll just go..

I hung up him. I get up from the couch. Right now I'm currently at my friends house because he said he was hanging out with friends. I didn't want to intrude so I left. He didn't care. Never did.

Anyway.... I'm going back to get some stuff. I'm staying at Eva's house for a couple of days. She doesn't live that far from the apartment so I walk.

I finally got to the apartment and knocked on the door. To my surprise Evan opened it. "Hey y/n why didn't you have a key" He asked yawning. "Cr-" before I even started my sentence someone cleared there throat. Evan moved aside to let me in. Suddenly someone pulled me into me and Craig's room. My hair was in my face so I could barley make out the figure that pulled me in here. I finally moved my hair out the way only to find out that it was Craig. "What are you doing here?" He asked rudely.

I say nothing but only get a suitcase,clothes, and etc. "Wait what are you doing?" He questions. "Going?" I say plainly. "Is this about yesterday because if it is I'm sorry. I was jus-" I cut him off. "Stressed? Irritated? Annoyed? I've heard it all before.Craig we've had these arguments before and you say the same thing every time ." I say not turning around to face him. I didn't want him to see that I was crying. Suddenly I'm turned around and pulled into a tight hug. He looks at me and noticed I was crying. "Y/n  so sorry I called you all of those names. To be honest there is no excuse." He said crying onto my shoulder while I'm crying onto his.

I know he's sorry. And I know he doesn't mean it but.....  I can't deal with this anymore. I hug him even tighter then he's hugging me. "I know your sorry" I say. "But I just need some time away ya know" I say holding onto his shoulders. I just looks at the floor. I let him go and grab my suitcase. I carefully step over the sleeping bodies.  Before my hand touches the doorknob I'm turned around around and dipped in a sweet, passionate, and soft kiss.

"Just know that I love you. Okay Y/n" He says looking directly into my eyes.

"I love you too Craig." I say

•••

Awe

Awe

THE FEELZ ARE REAL