Basicallyidowork

You were sitting in the middle of your bed when you received a text from your friend Marcel or your crush.

M- Hey y/n do you want to come to a party with the guys

Y- What time?

M-8:30

Y-okay and where is this party?

M- I'll come to pick you up

Y- alright

You look at the time. Only 30 fucking minutes!! I jump out of my bed almost tripping over air. You get in the shower.

You hear knocking at your door. With a towel securely wrapped around you. You opened the door to see the one and only Marcel. He realized you were wearing just a towel and look away. You suddenly realized that you two were gonna be late for the party. "Oh shit I forgot! Let me get dressed you can just sit down" You let him in and started to run to your room. Forgetting that your feet we're still wet you slipped on your wooden floor. And I have to admit you hit the floor pretty hard. So hard that you now have a bruise on your leg, a big one at that. You groan in pain.Marcel quickly gets up from his seat and runs over to you. "Hey Y/N are you okay?" Marcel says as he helps you to your feet."I'm fin-" When you say that your towel unravels itself.

You quickly pull yourself into Marcel hoping he didn't see anything. You look at him and he's looking into your eyes, his face is the color red. You don't blame him yours probably is too. "Uh-h" you try to say something but nothing comes out of your mouth. Suddenly he picks you up bridal style. "What are you doing Marcel?" You question. "Taking you to your room also getting you healed up I see that bruise on your leg" he says looking straight ahead. Once he gets in your room he says he's going to get some bandages. Before he leaves you turn him around and hug him. "Thank you" you say as he hugs back. " No probl-" before he finishes you cut him off with a short but sweet kiss on the lips.
That soon turned into a heated
Makeout session. You two lost going through the party.

But that wasn't the only thing you lost that night.

••

I'm I right. Jdjsndnz
I LIKE trains 🚂

Don't like trains?

I LIKE TRAINS