Moo Sunkle

314 words

"Another shot please" I say to bartender. "But miss.... this is your 20th one tonight" She says to me. Why am I doing this to myself? I want to break up with him but I....

I just can't. Everyone knows what he's doing. I do too. Again i truly do want to break up with him but there some part of me that still loves him. I tell the bartender she's right and start to drive home.

I made it to our house safely. I quietly go into the living room. I'm surprised he's not on the couch making out with whoever. Time to check the room. I quickly go up the stairs. I stop when I hear noises. "Moo! Go faster!!" It sounded feminine. That's it!

I've had it! I stomped the into the room. "Really? This is how you treat me?!" I yell. Before he even begins to speak I grab the girls arm and drag outside. "At least you could have let me put on my clothes!!" I snapped. " sorry but I don't any respect for you" I say yes slamming the door. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" Brock snaps at me while walking in my direction. "Me?! Are you serious? Brock you cheated on me!" I yell getting all up in his face.

"All of this fucking time I've been loyal and understanding. I knew you were cheating on me with that whore 2 fucking months ago. I loved you. And this is what did to me and return.?" I question as my voice gets lower by every word. "Baby I...I-" "You what Brock? You know I had 20 shots at the bar and drove here. I could have died tonight" I say.

"I love you" He finally said.

"I said I 'loved' you as in past tense. Bye Brock." I say walking out of the door.

•••
I'm BACK BISHES