VanossGaming

"THIS IS THE THIRD TIME EVAN!" I yell at him. I caught him cheating again. "WHAT THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND WE WERE NOT DOING ANYTHING!" He yells back at me.  "DO YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT. " I yell once again. He stops for a minute and takes a deep breath. "Yes. Yes I do except you to believe me. " He says calmly. Could I just be assuming things? I mean they didn't or weren't doing nothing when I walked in.  They were just talking. Right? "Um okay I believe you. Just please don't make me believe that I did wrong"  I said calming down. "I won't babe."

*4 days later*

Evan got up out of the bed to use the bathroom. It's currently 3:40 am and he left his phone. I reach my hand over to grab it. I trust that I find anything. Right? I mean he loves me. He only cheated on me 2 times. In two months. I should trust him. Although some part of me doesn't. I quickly unlock the phone.  Since he has my fingerprint in his phone. When it unlocked it opened immediately to messages. It's from that girl that called his best friend. Being the nosy person I am I started to read the text messages...... Here we go

R/n- hey babe did you get her off of you?

E- Yea I did

R/n- are you okay babe?

E- Actually no. I don't feel right about this.  I really don't want to lose her.  She's all that I could wish for. I don't deserve all of the chances she's given me. I really do love her. And I just can't keep bringing herself down like this. 
So
R/n- so WHAT
E-Bye R/N

He really does care. "So you've read it. I'd figure you try to sooner or later" Evan says leaning on the door frame. I didn't notice now but I'm crying. "I don't deserve you at all, but you still put up with me. I'm so sorry y/-" I cut him off by running up to him and pulling him into to a hug.

"I love you so much" He muffles in my hair.