WILDCAT(requested)

801 words
Requested by @SmolGalaxi

••••

I lay in my bed looking at the ceiling and quietly figuring out what to do today. Don't wanna go out, so that's off the list.

What about Netflix and ice cream? Yea! That'll do for today. I quickly jump off of my bed and towards the kitchen. As I look through the freezer my phone starts to ring. I pull it out of my pocket and look at the caller Id.  It's Luke. Great!, just what need for today! Human interaction.

I answer the phone and I'm greeted with shouting. "Hey Y/N!" Luke yells in my ear. I jump back a bit and put it on speaker. "Um hi Luke." I manage to say. Don't get me wrong Luke is best friend, but I just.... never mind. "Do you wanna come over to my house today I'm having a party?" He asked me. "Ummm I don't know Luke you know I have social anxi-" I was cut off by him saying " Tyler's gonna be there and you don't come over here we'll come over there." He says. "Ugh fine I'll be there in 10" I say and hang up the phone. Time to get ready.

I walk out the house one of Tyler's shirts (One of his YouTube shirts or whatever) and some dark blue skinny jeans. Since Luke's house isn't that far I guess I'll walk.

As I approached his house my hands started to sweat. I can't do this. What if I have a panic attack?! I'm about 2 inches away from his door and then I turn around. Sorry Luke I can't do this.  Before I began walking I hear someone call my name. "Y/N!" They yell. I slowly turn around.  Oh god. It's Tyler. "Oh hey Tyler." I say awkwardly waving in the process. "What are you doing out here the party's inside!?" He says. Before I get s word out of my mouth he grabs my hand and pulls my inside. I blush at his action but quickly hide my face.

"Hey Y/n stay right here I'm gonna give us something to drink." He says and leaves in the mist of people. I take a deep breath and does what he says. I try to lean against the wall but I end up bumping into someone instead. It was a boy. "Hey babe" he say getting close to me. "How about me and you go upstairs?" He says. Once again before I say something I'm pulled upstairs into a room. Must be Luke's guess room. I'm pushed onto the bed and he starts taking off my shirt.
"TYLER!!" I yell over and over again until he covers my mouth with his hand. "Shut the fuck up and let's have some fun." He says gritting his teeth. Soon enough my bra and pants are scattered around the room.

He starts to unbuckle his pants. I crawl to the headboard and curl up in a ball. I can't move. Every part of me is numb. I move my mouth but nothing come out. I'm trapped.

3rd Person POV

The man tries to spread y/n's legs but they won't budge. Not even a second later the door busts open. It was Tyler. He heard y/n's screams when he went to go find where she went. "What are you doing in here?!" The man shouted. Tyler said nothing but he did punch him square in a face knocking him out. After that was out of the way he ran over to where y/n was balled up at. He took her in his arms and rocked her like a child. He kept whispering it was okay and he was here now until she spoke up.

"Tyler" Y/n said finally looking up at him. "Ye-" before he knew it she slapped him but right after that she kissed him. After pulling away from the lack of oxygen she said " don't ever leave me like that again" she said sniffling. She was now facing him with her legs where wrapped around his torso. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "About what?" "Your anxiety." He said looking her dead in the eyes.

She said nothing but turned away from his gaze. "I don't know" She finally said tearing up. He gently turned her head back to face him and wiped away the tears. "Just now I'm always here for you" he said and gave her a sweet, short kiss.

"I should probably get my clothes back on" she said realizing she only had on her panties. He didn't look down but he turned as red as a tomato. She only giggled at his response. "Well I'll wait for you outside of the room" Tyler said getting up and dragging that sick bastard out with him.

••
Don't worry I'm doing everyone's requests