Bryce

398 words
Treble heart

Play the song
••

You were walking home from a long hard day at work. You didn't know why your boyfriend didn't pick you up. Then it hit you his gaming career. You didn't mind this. As long as it keep the bills paid. Walking down the sidewalk you pulled your phone out of your pocket and called him. After what it seemed about several rings it went to voicemail. You decided to question him about it when you got there.

You got your keys out of your pocket and opened the door. Once you got the door open you were about to plop on the couch but then you started hearing noises. Not your boyfriend raging at his friends noises. You heard moaning. You quietly tiptoe up the stairs opening the bedroom door that you two shared. You nearly puked at the sight. He was having sex with another woman. Not just any woman it looked liked b/f/n.They must be have heard you because they both paused from there actions. "Why?" You stuttered on the verge of tears."y/n it's not what it looks li-" "it's exactly what it looks like"  she cuts him off. Now you can completely see her, it was b/f/n. You turn around and walk out the room leaving them to do what they were doing. You grabbed your purse and phone.

Why would she do this to you?She was like a sister.

You were about to turn the doorknob when you were turned back around. Now you were facing him. Bryce. "I'm so sorry she forced me to do this. She was going to shut down my channel." His blue eyes looked into your puffy e/c ones. "I don't believe that bullshit. That's the best lie you could tell! You could of just told me you didn't love me." You say lowering your voice. All of a sudden you were pulled into a hungry passionate kiss. His naked body was pressed against yours. Thankfully you've had enough that day and had enough strength to push him off of you. You turned back around and started to walk out the door. Before you stepped completely outside you turned your head and looked at him in disgust."i love you" Bryce said. "Fuck you" You said closing the door.

Time to go back to your parents.

••
Part 2 or nah

👏👏👏😅😅😞😒😑🤗😫😩😤😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 this is how I feel after writing this

Bye sweeties!!🍬🍬🍬