Bryce pt2

5 months later

It's been about five months since you broke up with Bryce. When you came to your parents and they asked what happened you told them you two got in a back argument. Not exactly true but you didn't want your parents to keep talking about him. Now your laying in your old bed staring blankly at the ceiling. Your parents went out for 'business' or whatever for a couple of days. Just  like when you were younger expect you didn't need a babysitter. You snap out of your thoughts when your phone rings.

You groan not wanting to talk to anybody but roll over getting your phone off of the nightstand. You read the caller ID. Nogla. You slowly but surely answer."Hello?" You say. "Hey y/n! I'm glad you picked up. I was wondering if ye like to come to my house to hang out with the gang?" He asks. "Sure" you respond. "Alright than ye there" He says then hangs up. Sounded really suspicious but you needed to get out more. You got out off bed and got ready. You had on a plain f/c loose shirt and blue jeans with some f/c converse. Then headed out.

You finally arrived at Nogla's house. You got out of the car and walk to his door. Not even a minute after someone opened the door that person was Tyler. "Sup bitch" he greeted. "Hey fucktard" You smirked. He opened the door some more to let you in. You saw all the boys sitting down in the couch playing you down don't know.

" HEY GUYS" You yelled and all of them turn there heads. They all said hey and Nogla said you could get a drink from the kitchen. You said okay and walked toward the kitchen. Once you got in there you saw the one and only...Bryce. "Uhh hey y/n" He greeted you. "Hey..." you say. "You want a drink?(idk if his under age or not but it's okay! I think?) He asked you. "Sure" you say. As he got a drink out you sat in a seat. He came back gave you a drink and sat beside you. "Thanks" you say smiling looking down at your lap. You felt a hand pull your chin. "I miss that smile so much" he says.
You just stare into his eyes but snap out of his 'trance' and say "Are you still with that bitch of a friend?" Glaring at him. " Actually no she broke up with me as soon as she got what she wanted" he says looking down. You kinda feel bad for him. Seeing as your feeling bad for him you lean in and hug him from the side. "I'm sorry" you say with a straight face. "It's alright" he says putting his head on top of yours. "You know I still love you" he says out of the blue. "Yea I love you too I just need to have sometime to forgive you" You say.

••
Woooo

Yea
Alright so yea

I need people I know to talk to

Sooo

Heres my Kik
Http.fanasty
Listen listen 👂 I only about to be fourteen so no creeps my peeps
Pm me so I know who are

Where they from🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩