Sattelizer

Sattelizer
••••••

We're currently watching a fighting seen in Naruto and I'm snuggled up against sat until he clears his throat. "Hey y/n can you pause it for a minute I have to go pee" Sat says. I say a simple sure and he gets up and leaves. After a minute or two passes I start to get bored. What can I d- Ah ha! I know.

I un paused the episode and stand up. When I'm ready I pick up at where they left at close my eyes and try to copy off of them. I do the ninja signs and everything. The person on the tv kicks behind him and I do the same. Or at least try.  I kick as hard and as fast as I can but something stops me.

Then right after I hear a low groan. I quickly open my eyes to see Sat holding him crotch clearly in pain. "Oh my gosh! Sat are you good?" I say walking up to him. Before he can answer my question I tell him to go sit down while I get something frozen.

I open the freezer and quickly find some frozen peas. I jump over the couch and hand him the peas. "I got peas so you would feel alone down there" all he does is just glares at me snatching the peas out of my hand in the process. "Hey what were you doing anyway y/n?" He ask. "Well isn't it obvious?" I say. Sat just stares at me with a confused face. "I was bored so I started ninja fight" I huff.

Then out if nowhere he starts to laugh. Damn that smile though. "Like what you see?" Sat smirks. "Nah. I love what I see" I say as he leans in expecting a kiss on the lips but instead I give a peck on the cheek and sun off. Quickly hide in the hallway closet. "Really y/n?" He says loud enough to where I can hear. I don't answer but I do text him. 

Y:find me and you'll get your kiss.

As soon as I send the text I shut me phone off. I hear a ding indicating that he got it.

"Come on babe. I just want to kiss you" he right by this door now.

Me being the absolute clumsiest person alive I drop my phone. Well so much for being quiet. Soon enough the closet door swings open revealing Sat. "Well well we'll what have we here?" He smirks and before I knew it I was lifted up in the air. I giggle a little bit before my lips are met with his.

Just so you know this is how you guys are like

"I love you so much" I whisper in his ear. "I love you even more" he whispers back.

"Not possible"

•••••••
AWEE this is so cute. And I'm back once again I'm trying to upload regularly. Idk what that means but. BAI