Terroriser

Tangled up

•••

I want to leave him. Believe me I do. The thing is..... I can't. 

We had an huge argument about him spending more time with his 'friend' than me. I was about to say something till he kissed me and I forgot completely about the argument. What can I say he has me wrapped around his finger. I'm helplessly in love with him. I'm snapped out my thoughts by someone closing the front door.

My head whips around as I sit up from my spot. "Hey honey!" Brian says giving me a kiss on my forehead. "Hey Brian. What happened to the groceries?" I question. He sighs then scratches the back of his neck. "Umm..... I forgot" he mumbles. "How did you forget!? That was the main reason you left out!"I said raising my voice. "Babe calm down I just had a deto-" he was cut off by me
receiving a notification from twitter. I quickly went on twitter and saw something that I didn't what to see.

Brian and his friend were kissing. Not on the cheeks the lips. I look up from my phone. "Are you fucking serious Brian!!" I yelled making my way over to him. "What?!" He said. "I'll show you what." I say and turn my phone screen to him. He tries to say something but nothing comes out. 
"That's what I thought" I hiss and go to our room. "Wait Y/n what are you doing?" He questions following me. "I'm leaving maybe she can take my place" I say trying not to tear up. Suddenly I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. "Please Y/n I love you. Please don't leave me." He whispers in my ear.

There it is again. He knows he's my weakness. "Brian" I say calmly. He hums a 'hmm?' On my shoulder. "Why?" I ask turning around to gave him. "Why what?" He ask confused. "Why do you try to keep me when you know I know that you don't really love me?" I say letting a tear escape my eye. "What do you mean I don't love you? I do! With all my hart!" He says trying to comfort me. "I just need a break" I say and finish packing my things. Once I'm done I leave going to my friends f/n house.

~Time skip(2 weeks)~

Today's the day. It's been a full two weeks since I've seen Brian and I'm a disaster. I've cried so much there nothing left to with with(does that make since?). Me and Brian have FaceTimed and talked on the phone but I still feel horrible. I don't wanna be a burden today f/n so I'm leaving today.

I finish packing up my stuff, say bye to F/n and leave.

~5 minutes later~

I arrive at me and Brian's home. After getting my stuff out the car I make my way towards the door. I used the key to unlock the door. Now Brian doesn't know I'm coming back today. So let's see what happened while I was gone.

...
.....

The house is a mess! I quickly go to our room and quietly open the door. I see Brian curled up on the bed pouring his eyes out.

"Y/n!" He said getting up from his spot. He runs over to me and gives me a breath taking hug. Brian mumbles into my neck 'I missed you' repeatedly. We finally break apart from the hug and I get a good look at him.

His eyes and nose are red. Looks like he hasn't slept in days and smells like he hasn't showered either. "Brian what happened?!" I say getting worried. "Y/n ever since you left I've been a total mess. I love you so much and don't ever want to leave my side again. I was an absolute idiot to take you for granted." He's finishes sniffling. I stare at him in awe.

I said I wanted to leave him but......damn.

"I love you too." I say smiling. He leans in but I stop him. "What?" He ask looking like a lost puppy. "You need to wash and we need to clean up the mess you made" I say looking around the room. "And then you'll get to kiss me" I say looking back at him. (Just in case your wondering how you two are positioned Brian has his arms around your waist while your sorta leaning back. Kk bye!) "Ok princess." He says letting go but right before he does I give a quick peck on the lips then run off.

"Shower first!" I yell going to the living room to start cleaning.

••••
Okay guys here you go! How do you like it. And don't worry I'm still doing request.

Alrighty ✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾