Bryce

Today is New Years. The day I finally overcome my fear and ask out Bryce. I've had a crush on him ever since I met him. I guess you could say it's love at first sight. Nothing today will ruin this chance. At least I hope so. (🙃)

I get in my car and start to drive to his house.

I soon arrive at his house and get out my spare keys he gave me. I open the door quietly so I won't disturb him if his recording. I greeted his cat. I gently pet the cat and quietly head towards his recording room. Slowly opening the door, I see that he's not in there.

When I'm about to close the door I hear noises coming his room. I tiptoe to his room and crack the door. Just so I won't ya know disturb anything. I saw him talking to his friends about something. Once again I didn't want to disturb them so I just stood at the door. "Guys I don't know what to do. What if she rejects me?" Bryce says. "Hey you never know that's why you have to go and try" One of the boys say. "I guess your right" I hear him sigh. Did he already plan to ask someone else.

I shut his door and started to walk back to the front door.

Bryce Pov

"Hey guys I heard something I'll be right back" I say to the guys and walk out of my room. I see y/n walking to the door.  "Hey y/-" I stop when I see her eyes are watery. "What's wrong?" I asked.

Back to your POV

I turn my head away from Bryce.  I can't let him know I was crying over him. I quickly wiped my tears away. I shake my head. "Nothing" I say. He mumbles an okay. "Hey can I ask you something?" He asked me. "Sure" I say turning back to him. "What should I do for a special girl for New Years but the thing is she doesn't know that I like her." He asked me. "Well I would just kiss her it would make the girl really happ-" I'm cut off by him kissing me.

Once we're done kissing. He has an ear to ear smile in his face. Which of course makes me smile. "Did that make you really happy?" He says. I nod my head giggling too. 

"Happy New Years" He says as we kiss again.

••
So. HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS. Honestly I have no hope right now for 2017. But look at this if your feeling how I'm feeling. Because ya know I got nobody😥😥😔

~nana~