Mini ladd

Another boring day. My favorite YouTuber hasn't uploaded again. I wonder what's wrong with him. I get on my laptop and it is already on his channel. I go to his recent video and look at the comment section.

Why do people say this stuff.

Why have you been away for so long

Mini dude I'm unsubscribing

Your becoming lui

Nobody ever liked you anyway. We can find people on this website better than you. So you can stay where your at.

That's it. We the hell are these people complaining. It's his life. So I start typing.

If you do look at this which your probably not, but don't listen to them. It's your time. But I kinda do understand what the people mean by leaving without warning. Anyways this is also to the guys complaining. You all can go make your own videos if you have a problem. But if you guys are loyal you won't pressure him no more

There. Done.
I soon get notification on the computer. Somebody replied back. I check it and....

From Mini: Thank you so much. That really made my day. Question are you going to Pax my fellow friend?

You: of course I am.

Mini: great them see you there btw what's your name?

You: Y/n

I get back in my bed and fall asleep.

~Time skip to a week later~

I wake up to my phone alarm I set for today. I'm supposed to Pax today. (Ps your already wherever you go to go to pax) I hurry up and get dressed in

 (Ps your already wherever you go to go to pax) I hurry up and get dressed in

I grab my black book bag just in case and head out.

~you know what this is~

I walk into the building. Did I forget to mention this is my first time here. I see a whole bunch of YouTubers and not a lot people because I'm early. I suppose that's a good thing. One YouTuber caught your eye though. He had on a Mini Ladd's shirt. I speed walk to him and tap him on the shoulder. It is Mini! Inside I'm fangirling so hard right but on the outside I'm trying to keep cool. "Hi" I mumble. "Hey there" he says and hugs me. "Your super early" he says to me. "I think I've noticed that already" I reply. "Since your so early to you want hang out with The Mini Ladd" he says all confident. I nod my head and we go to his booth. We sit down and talk for what it seems like hours until he brings up my name.

"I never really got to your name"
He says

"My name is y/n" I say

Suddenly his mouth drops open. He wasn't looking at me though he was looking behind me. I saw this girl a really pretty one in fact." Hey babe" she says to Craig. "Hey baby you look amazing" he states. She smiles and looks at me. "Who is this" she questions. I say nothing but I do excuse myself and go home.

••

Sorry for the bad chapter again. But at least I updated

Sorry again