Dathi de nogla

Where am I?

I look around and it looks like I'm in a jungle. How in the hell did I get here? I'm interrupted out of my thoughts by a low growl coming from behind me. I quickly turn towards the sound and she two greenish yellow eyes looking at me. What in the hell? It starts to step closer and I take off running. I'm not gonna stick around to see what that thing is.

I feel blood trickle down the side on my cheek and arms from running into thorns and branches. How am I faster than that thing?! Despite my thoughts I keep running as fast as I can. I come to a immediate halt. Shit. A waterfall. I turn around and see the things eyes getting closer. Welp. There's two options.

1. Become this things food.
or
2. Jump

The second one seems better right now. So with little to no hesitation I jump. Right before I hit whatever everything goes black.

•••••••••

I jolt awake gasping for air. I look over and o to my side to see David sleep peacefully with his mouth slightly ajar. Damn, surprised he didn't wake up. I quickly and quietly escape from his grasp. Once I'm out of the bed I grab a thin jacket and go downstairs to get some water. This isn't they first time I've had this dream. It was just a different situation. David knows about these dreams. I keep waking him up out     of his sleep. That's why I'm glad he didn't wake up tonight. I grab a glass and put some ice and water in it.

I take a seat on the barstool and pull out my phone. It's fucking 3:20 am! Jeez I only had 2 hours of sleep. Maybe I shouldn't have been up with David watching movies.

Suddenly I feel two arms loosely wrap around me. "Are ye okay?" David ask. I turn around to face him and simply reply with an 'I'm fine.' "You had one of those dreams again didn't ye" he ask even though he already knows the answer. "Come on let's go cuddle" he says setting my water down and picking me up bridal style.

David gently sets me on the bed and crawls into the bed with me. I snuggle into his chest while he while his arms securely around me.

"Thank you David and I love you"

"Love ye too"

••••••••••
So yesterday i came out to my mom. And it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Also sorry for taking an unexpected hiatus from writing. Just just trying to get everything situated as a FRESHMAN IN HIGH SCHOOL. anyway who do you want me write an x reader about next.