Vanoss(requested)

Requested by bananaminion666 Hope ye enjoy😏😉😉
1049 words
•••••••

Tomorrow me and the guys are supposed to be going camping. The guys being Tyler, David, Marcel,Brock, Scotty, Craig, and Evan. My best friend. Right now I'm packing all of my clothes and etc. As soon as I'm done I hear my phone ring. I walk to my bed and pick it up only to see R/n's name pop up.

He keeps trying to call me ever since we broke up two weeks ago. Wanna know the reason? Let's just say he got a little bit too protective. To the point where I could leave the house without his 'consent'. He got mad when I told him that I was going on a trip with I snap out of my thoughts when I here the doorbell ring. I quickly but quietly rushed to the door. You never know who could be out there. When I get there I look out the peep hole to see the one and only Evan.

I quickly open the door to be tackled by him. I let out a tiny squeak. "What are you doing here so early. We're leaving tomorrow" I say as we pull away. "I wanted to come again to make sure r/n wouldn't stalk you again" He sighs. Oh right! I forgot to mention ever since we broke it off he's been following me everywhere I go. I would do something about it if he wasn't threatening me. I help Evan with his bags putting them in my room while he followed close behind.

*time skip to night time*

I let out a yawn as I checked the time in my phone. "It's getting late and we have to wake up early tomorrow" I say looking at Evan. "Yeah you're right" Evan said.  Before I knew it I was being picked up bridal style to my room. "Evan put me down"  I whine. "Nah I'm good" he smirks and places me gently on the bed. After a couple of seconds I feel bed sink in. "Goodnight Y/n" Evan says kissing my forehead. I blush a little but managed to talk back "goodnight best friend" I say turning my back. (OH SHIT HE JUST GOT FRIEND ZONED!)

*time skip to morning*

I woke up and felt arms wrap around me. I try to get off bed but they pull me back in. "Evan we have an hour and a half to get to the airport" "Five more minutes"

"no"

"Yes"

"no"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"No"

I hear him chuckle "Goddammit Evan we need to go. " I say getting ready.

*so many time skips*

We finally made it to the campsite but I couldn't shake off the feeling that somebody was following me. I asked Evan did he feel the same way I did and he said he didn't. Hmph. Must be my imagination. The whole time Everyone one was with there girlfriend and boyfriends(I'll let you shippers have your fun) while me and Evan just sat there awkwardly.

Soon as the sun started to fall everyone decided they needed to go and wash. We as in all the girls.(We aren't washing in the lakes or rivers. We have Cabins.) They all went to there shared cabin while the boys stayed outside doing their thing. I turned on my speaker and the shower and stepped in letting the water run through my hair.

After about five minutes of singing Andra Days song Rise up (I love this freaking song.) I decided that it was finally time to wash. I reach for the soap when I hear the door close. Not the bathroom door the Cabins front door. 'It must be Evan' I thought to myself while continuing to wash all the dirt off of me.

I heard the noise again. He must be leaving. That's what I thought until the light cut off. I hurried up in turned off the shower stepped out and wrapped my towel around me. I forgot to mention this bathroom isn't small.  I take I step moving closer to the door when I end up slipping. Yup. FML am I right? I close my eyes wincing in pain. I hear the lights being flicked on while I'm trying to regain my eyesight. Before I do a shadowy figure starts to pin me down.

Once I finally regain my eyesight I feel myself start to scream at who it was.

Evans POV(didn't see that coming)

I was talking to guys about Y/n. They all knew that I had a thing for them. I mean who wouldn't? They beautiful sparkling e/c eyes. They think there b/s looks amazing in anything they wear. I would go on and on about them but I was snapped out my thoughts when I heard Marcel ask "Did you guys here that?" He ask looking at us. "Here what?" Simone ask coming up from behind him. All the girls come back form the showers expect for y/n. "Guys where y/n" I ask getting worried.

Before they got to respond we heard a scream. It sounded like y/n. I got up and dashed to our cabin with everyone close behind. We finally made it to the bathroom. I bust that door wide open(😏) only to reveal r/n pinning y/n down. I rush over to him and throw him cross the floor leaving him for the guys. I pick y/n up bridal style and set her on the counter.

"Did he hurt you?" I ask her as I started to panic. "No" I she mumbles. I lift up her face placing my hands on each side of her face. Her puffy e/c eyes looking at my brown ones. I can't help myself.  I slowly lean in closing the gap between us. That's it kissing her and surprisingly she isn't pulling away. When we pull away we hear a various amount of comments.

"Get some!"

"Finally"

"I thought he was never gonna do it"

"You better treat her right" probably one the girls. I Turn my head back her. Making our foreheads and noses touch. "I'll always be by your side no matter what" I say. "Thank you Evan" she says as we kiss again.

••••••••
I'm done. This is pretty good if I do say so myself.

And yes I'm working on other request.