H20Delirous

Pain Reliever

••

God I hate my job. All my manager does is yell at me. Everyday and all day. I been thinking about quitting.

All of these thoughts go through my head as I'm trying to open my door with the key. Being as frustrated as I am I end up dropping the key on the porch. I put my purse down on the cement and pick up the key. When I grab the key I hear someone call my name. The voice sounds familiar. Before I can turn around a pair of hands cover my eyes. "Guess who?" They whisper in my ear sending shivers down my spine. "Not in the mood" I say aggravated. "Okay okay" they uncovered my eyes and spun me around.

It's Jonathan. "What's wrong with you?" He asked. I give him 'do you really have to ask face' and he made a o shape with his mouth. I turn around and put the key in the keyhole opening the door. "You wanna watch a movie?" I ask leaving the door open for him to walk in. "What about games?" He asks innocently. "I've already had even stress and rage for today." I say plainly."then movie it is" he says.

After preparing for about 20 minutes I turn on the movie and snuggle under the covers with Jonathan. We're not a couple even though I would like to think that, just close friends. About 10 minutes into the movie we're cuddling. He palys with my h/l h/c hair. The pain and stress seems to have just went away when I'm with Jon.

He's the best pain reliever.

••

Hoii

I'm timmie

Tim go to college and grade school

Wildcat: stop that

Author: Dude SHUT THE HELL UP THIS ISNT YOU BOOK!

Anyway

BOII

wildcat: Bye

.....