Swimming Thoughts I12I

Hot water ran through my hair and trickled down my back as the refreshing, steamy water rushed out over me. The smooth touch of the water was such a calming sensation that brought flooding thoughts to my mind to wake me up from my drowsiness of this early morning.

Those thoughts were what was possible o come for today. Those thoughts were what woke me up to reality. Those thoughts on today on this fresh, dewy, early morning with a blinding sun beaming through all the windows placing glares everywhere is a day I somewhat didn't want to get up for. Especially this early in the morning.

On this day, I'm going to a place so that Dark can have his joy of fun as he runs around and gets to do whatever while I practically babysit him. This is the thought that really began to seep in through me. Just the thought of that...

This water is doing a great job of washing this drowsiness away, but it sure isn't going to wash away this day. I mean, will it be any good? Am I just going to be stuck in a crowd, and wasting my energy with Dark? Is that really all today will be worth?

Gosh! I really hope someone unexpected is not going to be there because he and his long reptile tongue might just make things worse! If he's there... All he'll do is use that tongue of his and speak to me with that ecstasy in his voice as he stares at me, dragging me into uncomfortableness.

I turned the dial off suddenly, and stared at it with disgust for a moment as I tried to wrap my mind around all my thoughts. He better not... I thought with much loathe towards Ghirahim. Ghirahim was what could possibly pull the trigger to make things much worst. Add him with a dragging Dark and you get something more than worst. Something uncomfortably worst.

I sighed as I tried to release all the negatives in me towards this day, and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel off the rack, and wrapped it around my waist. Once it was securely around me, I grabbed a smaller towel and quickly dried off my arms and then my hair. I then glanced at the fogged up mirror full of moist from the steam, and left the bathroom.

As I exited, I walked by Dark's bedroom door in the hallway. He was very quiet; however, I ignored the quietness with rolling eyes, and went to my bedroom to change.

I completely dried myself off with the small towel until it was totally drenched. I dried most of my hair, but it was still dripping drops of water. I didn't care. I just let it dry off itself.

Once I was pretty much dried and done with the towels, I tossed them aside and got myself dressed. I slipped on some trousers and a green t-shirt. Nothing fancy. Then, once I was dressed I stepped out of my room into the hallway and found the hallway still quiet. I sighed a bit annoyed. He must be asleep.

I creaked open Dark's bedroom door and peered inside finding his black cat resting on his bed. I still can't remember that cat's name... but the cat was cute. It noticed me, and immediately leaped off the bed to greet me. I scanned the cat and noticed that it didn't have the collar Malon gave Dark on him. I guess Dark didn't like it...

I smiled towards the cat, and widened the door a bit more. Then, that smile quickly faded from what I saw. Dark was asleep...!

I walked up to him, and glared down at him, hoping he'd get up. Nope.

He was still in the same apparel he was wearing last night. His dirty pikachu jacket, his jeans... At least he wasn't wearing his shoes. The shoes he wore last night were both in different places. He must've kicked them off before he collapsed on the bed.

He was all sprawled out, and fast asleep. I had to find some way to wake him up... So then I got a great idea!

I got out of his mess of a room, and headed for the bathroom. Once I got in, I grabbed a paper cup sitting on the countertop of the sink, and turned the hot faucet water on. I placed my hand under the running water, and waited for the burning sensation at the tip of my fingers to happen. In just a few moments, I pulled away from the water as soon as the hot water brought sharp pain to my fingers, and held the paper cup under the faucet of hot rain.