Don't Try Negotiating With Him I26I Part 3

His crimson eyes caught hold onto the scene and he jerked his lowered pistol upwards, directly at Shadow. "YOU UNTIE HIM RIGHT NOW!" he demanded under his heavy breath, meeting Shadow's aqua eyes.

My eyes widened onto Dark as I shook, startled by his sudden appearance. His arms stretched out as they rose up and down over his heavy breathing as water dripped from the tip of his gun, as well as his hair and clothes. He was completely drenched... Anyone would quickly notice by looking at his hair as it stuck to his forehead. It was as if he had been laying in a puddle of rain this entire time. However, as drenched as he was... by that scowling look on his face... it looked like water wasn't going to be the only thing he was going to be covered in.

Shadow exhaled through his teeth and leaned onto his hand to stare at Dark with his cold, aqua eyes. "Pull the trigger and I'll have Vaati shoot you!" he growled. He's not going to calm down; though, his furious, wild flame of anger had suddenly simmered down...

I then watched as Vaati slowly pulled out a pistol from his pockets and quickly pointed it at Dark from a fair distance, releasing a giggle. He found this entertaining... as if it was just a game... as if the weapons in their hands were the same as plastic, toy guns.

However, Dark only smirked and straightened his aim, cocking the pistol. "And I'll have you DEAD and ON THE FLOOR!" he exclaimed slowly, his eyes widened as his smirk did the same. He then cocked his head. "I think that's fine..." he snickered, revealing his teeth.

I stared at Dark's crimson eyes that interlocked with Shadow's aquas with zero split glances, and my breath hastened as my brows pulled together. He's insane! He's the same as before... I began in my thoughts. He had the same bloodthirsty gaze in his vacant eyes. He's just going to get himself killed! Then, my thoughts broke as a question rose to my head. How did he get here... to this place? How did he find me? I then nodded up to Shadow.

Shadow sighed and straightened his shirt. "You're being irrational..." he grumbled. He then folded his arms and shifted his weight. "What if you miss?" he asked out loud, his eyes narrowing onto Dark.

Odd enough, Shadow was showing no fear towards Dark... even though Dark was practically standing over him... threatening death... I began to fidget with the bonds again, watching them all carefully. But, besides the thought of Dark SUPPOSEDLY missing, was it because of Vaati? Did Shadow really figure that Vaati would shoot Dark dead if it... came to that? Why would he trust Vaati? I then glanced back up to Shadow as my breath quickened. Last time I saw Shadow, I remembered him fearing...

Dark then broke my mid-thoughts. His smile rose up again and his lips parted. "That won't happen...!" he giggled.

My fingers fell, giving up on fixing the bonds as I nodded up to Dark, my eyes getting lost in his vacant, crimson eyes in fear, and I shuddered. Dark, just stop...! I cried in my head. I then nodded up to Shadow instinctively as I gazed up at him with wonder as my thoughts soon began to take over me again...

Shadow threw his hand out to the side and his face scrunched up with annoyance. "Are you sure about that?!" he snapped. He quickly tucked his hand back into his arms and raised his head towards Dark. "You always seemed to miss!" he hissed. For the strangest reason, he began to remind me of Vio... I wasn't sure why...

Dark didn't wait too long for Shadow to completely finish his sentence and he continued on with his last statement. "Besides!" He eyeballed Vaati for a second, not letting his guard down for too long. He then chuckled, widening his eyes over Shadow as his crooked smile came back for the third time to taunt Shadow. "How can you trust even Vaati with a gun?!" he said, his voice twisting as he named Vaati. He snickered, his smile growing. "You know that idiotic ally of yours will be sure to miss!" Dark hissed, his vacant stare widening.