Weights I32I

Dark put his black jacket on, pulling it up over his shoulders, and leaned back against the leather couch. He then sighed, sending his glaring eyes away before glancing at me with impatience.

Dark and I were on much better terms today, finally. I got him to open up yesterday, and he seemed to be fine today. He was normal, at least. Of course, he still hated me or something... But, I guess that's normal... He hates everyone. He's probably still bothered by something, though. Today, he didn't try avoiding me and Malon... But, he's not telling Malon anything... Nothing about what he told me the other day... But, it's true that he's still keeping some secret. He's still hiding something... He's still avoiding something. He won't say it, but it's clearly pointed out over his expression... He scowls at and remains silent about certain topics. I guess he's always been like that... but, it seems much more intense, nowadays... I'm not exactly sure what to believe or think, but, this time... I really find it suspicious and incredibly important... I just don't believe it's a good thing... I did try to connect with him the other day, but I still have questions... However, I do hope I find out soon... It all just bothers me.

I sighed and picked up my phone, that sat on the table and checked it quickly.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Malon's ginger hair and nodded up as she began to speak. "You two are ready to go already?" she questioned in surprise.

Dark scoffed and crossed his arms. "Link said the airport is three hours away from here..." he replied, raising his voice... slightly frustrated, as usual.

Malon bit her lip and bobbed her head in thought as her eyes scanned him. "The airport isn't too far away from your place, right?" she asked, more towards Dark.

I watched as Dark walked away, turning his attention away. I sighed. "Yeah... that's the one." I answered.

She moved her soft, blue eyes up to me with a nod and formed a slight smile. "Alrighty... I'll get my bag," she mumbled. Her eyes then drifted off as she turned the heel and stepped into the hallway where a door shut behind her, closing off the area.

I listened as the door clicked close, quietly, and stared for a moment in thought. That door had a hallway leading up to the upstairs. There wasn't anything too special about that hallway, though... I only entered through that door once or twice while here... The only things in there was a small closet... and a landline phone Malon had. She mostly used that phone for calls... She barely uses a cell phone for calls around the house. She loves the landline... However, she didn't really use it much with us around. I guess because she could talk with us, instead... She lives alone with her animals... Her father didn't live here anymore... She lives on her own here, dependent for herself. She is happy with us here... However, the last time I saw her on that phonewhen I tried to escape Dark's angershe was upset... She rose up with worry and hung up the phone. She was afraid of something, so she quickly hung up the phone to talk to me... I'm not sure what it was or why... I didn't bother to ask her... but, she was frightened... and after being scolded by Dark, I felt worse.

"Does Zelda really need to come back... today?!" Dark complained, breaking my thought.

I turned to his frustrated scowl and sighed roughly. "She can't be gone forever, Dark..." I muttered.

He scoffed and smirked, sticking his hands in his pockets. He leaned back against the couch. "Yeah, yeah, right. Sure, she can!" he jeered. He rolled his eyes and stared up at the ceiling. "I think life would be less of a hassle without her, anyway."

I tightened my lip and exhaled through my nose with frustration. "Yeah, right..." I muttered. "Believe me, you give her a rough time, as well... including every other person we know," I added.