Livid I19I Part 1

It was a little after noon, yet there was no sun in the sky; the sky was cloudy on this unusual, summer day. Unlike any other days, there would be a bright, flaming sun shining through the windshield... However, not today.

Zelda and I brought the groceries to the car, and we put them in the backseat because Zelda didn't want to bother with opening the trunk. She figured it was fine... It was only a ten-minute drive back home, anyhow.

Then, once the groceries were settled down in the backseat, I came over to the passenger side and got in my car seat, buckling up. However, before I could completely do so, I stared up at Zelda, who was carrying her strawberry ice cream into the car.

Zelda plopped down in her driver's seat with her ice cream treat and gripped the sealed lid to pry the container open. Then, after a few moments of trying to pry the lid off, the sound of the lid popping off filled Zelda with extreme excitement.

As I watched her place the ice cream down into one of the cup holders in the car so she can go fishing in her purse, I commented, "You're gonna have that now?"

She glanced up at me as her hands continued to rummage through her purse. "Yeah!" she shouted with cheery eyes.

I sighed and glanced away from her actions; however, I then pulled myself back towards her with curiosity. Besides her grumpy mood from the morning, or any day, she somehow seemed... much happier...

Plastic spoon in her hand, she plunged it into the pink, strawberry, ice cream and placed it into her mouth to suck on the sweet goodness of the ice cream.

She glanced at me with complete satisfaction in her eyes. "Oh..." She mumbled, removing the spoon out of her mouth. "You don't like strawberry, do you?" she snickered.

I smirked and shook my head. "No,"

She shoved the plastic spoon into the cold dessert and tilted her head. "Why?" she asked in curiosity.

I glanced away for a second. "It's too sweet..." I murmured.

Zelda rolled her eyes with a mischievous smirk. "Well, that's too bad..." she giggled.

I watched her scoop a large amount of ice cream into the spoon and I gulped. I couldn't recall the last time she ever acted this way, but, she was planning something... Trouble.

I tried to smile. "Wh-Why? I just don't like super sweet candies or anything like that..." I said quietly.

She smiled with the spoon full of ice cream in the air. "I know! You're not much of a sweet-tooth!"

I bit my lip and stared at the spoon; though, my eyes immediately rolled away. Maybe it would be better to ignore... "Yeah..." I admitted.

"But!" Her words immediately ended with a mighty swing with the spoon full of strawberry ice cream at me... Though, I had dodged this attack, fortunately. Close one.

I was leaning back against the passenger side's, door's window with Zelda pointing her spoon of ice cream at me. "I don't want any!" I yelped.

She glowered and shook the spoon. "Try it!" she demanded.

"No!"

She climbed over the cup holders and brought the spoon closer. "I'LL SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!" she threatened.

I'm not sure if she's really in a bright, happy mood, as of now, or if she's overwhelming happy? It's odd. She's never this way. She's never too excited about things. She can be quite livid, though...