Koi Fish I66I Part 3

The dark haze folded. The heavy rain seeped through the leaves of the large tree. His back pressed against the firm bark of the trunk. His head shook up to the voice—blind-sighted.

The underwater voices of fright sucked his breath. His dim eyes began to colorize. The figure stood by the shades of light—menacing in the lightning.

Vio tried to bear himself. His fingers scrambled. The grass slipped between. The figure trudged, and the lightning lit the sky for day with the rise of the figure's blow. Down. Down...

Against his chest, the figure stomped down over Vio. Crushing. Repeatedly. Kicking. Passionately. Boiled hatred gnarling the wrinkles of his dark face. Pressing... Breaking. The force bashed down onto Vio, crippling him down against the bark and piercing the wood crisps against his neck. He screamed—throwing his hands for redemption—but the figure shoved in anger. He grasped Vio's flying hand and snapped his arm like a twig.

A scream wretched, and his arm dropped with the shift of the figure's sudden apathetic mood. Vio groaned and attempted to regather himself by the pause—trying to take his shattered arm close to himself in horror—but the figure could not wait. The figure jumped down on his stomach—pushing blood to spit out from Vio—and kneed him to get down to him and steal his broken arm, calling him to scream.

The unspoken words of reunion. Color spiked the figure's aquatic eyes. The ocean peaked... with the imaginable, pooling sights of koi fish... swimming happily... They narrowed. A strange gazed settled, reflecting on Vio's agony.

His cold grip tightened on Vio's arm, causing the spurt of a squeal and a choke... Blood in his lungs. An intense smirk spiraled... The crismanite core clogged in Vio's wounded hand glowed.

"Did you really believe you could outsmart me?"

Vio's teeth sucked, tasting metallic flavor from his tongue. It drooled. The building pool of iron in his mouth slipped through the corners of his lips. He wheezed, drowning, and wavering his eyes pathetically. He went to raise his other hand to grasp. "Sha... You..."

Shadow shoved Vio's back forward, dragging his broken arm with him for Vio to retch. By the tug, he then pulled out a knife for Vio to see near the ground and sent it to jam it into Vio's hand. Giving it to Vio to scream—asphyxiating him—and digging at Vio's palm to release the stone. Mauling his hand and shaking his shattered arm, he gripped past Vio's chokes and screams without a change to his facial expression. Blood spat onto Shadow and buried into his fingernails as he finally dug the dull red stone out from Vio's palm.

Dropping his arm to the ground for his hand to singe in mud, Shadow lifted Vio's blonde head for his gaze to look forward. For his pained eyes to mesmerize on the red, resonating stone. "I suppose this is how you are still alive today, hmm?" he snarled sarcastically. "You had tremendous injuries that day. It is applauding to see you." Dry words.

Blood hiccupped out of Vio. His hand fidgeted with no escape from the astonishing pain, and his chest all bled internally. Punctures inside by his own skeleton. Maybe his vision would simply fade.

"That stone... was a peace offering." Vio mumbled weakly. "You of all people should know that... It was never meant for ill intentions..."

"Don't give me that garbage!" Shadow snapped, furrowing his brows. "Your words have no weight! All it is is to convey that MAYBE you know something! You would have never found out about those stones... if it weren't for me! AND THROUGH THAT YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER LIED!"