Don't Talk I30I

Entering back into the house through the back door, the door closed behind me as Malon took a step forward, edging near a dining chair. I surveyed the dining room's calm yellow and decorated walls, and the wooden dining table until I found Dark sitting on a chair with the sun's rays on him. Then, upon entrance, there was a faint phone ringing in the other room.

"Oh!" Malon freaked in surprise. She glanced at Dark and back at me with a nervous smile. "I-I'll be right back!" Before I could comment, she left in a hurry, entering another room through a door on the side and she closed the door behind her, leaving me with Dark, who didn't seem to notice her leave.

I sighed at her sudden leave to pick up the phone call and looked over to Dark, who still sat on the chair, ignoring me as he continued to stare down at his bowl of cereal.

He's up early... Dark isn't a morning person... He wouldn't be found awake at the early hours of the day. He used to always be late for class in school... probably forgetting some of his supplies. He probably didn't really have a care for an education, though. However, it was odd seeing him awake at this early hour with the sun on his face. What was also odd, though... was the fact that he wasn't wearing his jacket, and to find him even eating breakfast. He skipped breakfast all the time and never did anything without that jacket... Maybe the fact that he was up early, eating breakfast without his jacket explained his grumpy expression... Well, he always seemed to have a scowl displayed on his face at all times.

With slight hesitation of approaching him, I silently grabbed a chair across from him, trying not to disrupt... him. It was somewhat awkward... Last time we really spoke to each other, seriously, was last night... We were running away... I didn't really know what was going on... I'm not too sure about him, either... but...

He glanced at me for a second with the same scowl but didn't lay another eye onto me again. We continued to sit in silence... I should've said something by now... I still wondered if I should, though. I was probably still upset with him... yeah. Or, well... was it guilt? I held myself back earlier... I had the extreme urge to attack him... I had that tingling feeling to grab him and physically attack him. But, I backed off... I took no action... However, I still felt the guilt... The guilt of even the thought of it...

I caught my breath and swallowed. "Dark," I tried to say as calming, yet it still came out with my worry.

He smirked and replied quickly, "Don't talk to me." he muttered.

I smirked slightly, a bit annoyed, but I remained calm... "I have to talk to you, Dark."

Bothered by my voice, he began to stir his cereal with his spoon. "Yeah, about it?" he hissed.

I stared blankly. "What?" I asked. It?

He dropped his spoon and I listened as the glass bowl clasped with the spoon. "I don't want to talk to anyone, right now!" he snapped.

I sighed, biting my lip as I looked away. I hesitated to say anymore, but I asked him another question, glancing up at him for a second. "Did Malon wake you up?"

We shared eye contact and he scoffed, quickly looking away. He leaned onto one of his elbows, covering his mouth. "Yeah." he muffled. He changed his position to rub his neck. "Yeah, she woke me... I don't know..." he said, his voice becoming quiet.

I smirked. "On purpose?"

He sighed roughly. "I don't know!" he exclaimed. He slammed his hand onto the table and started tapping his fingers against it. He rolled his eyes. "She was tending to my bruises... if that's even a thing..." He paused for a second. "I woke up with my shirt off."

Beach Vacey [On Hold]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें