The One I'll Be Dealing With I13I

Cosplayers to casual dressed people... Decently dressed people to someone who literally just threw a shirt on and zipped up their pants... And then people with their interests pasted onto their graphic design shirts or wore those interests as accessories to show off their likes and peculiar differences for this special event. Those were the people who filled the crowds from about everywhere... The entrances, exhibitions, shops...

We had arrived at this convention with Midna and Dark's uncooked ticket that managed to live and got in with our tickets. Once we were inside, Dark immediately spotted a pikachu mascot and with no hesitation, he dashed over to that pikachu and gave it a tight squeeze because of his obsessions for Pikachu.

As Dark was under the spotlight, we all watched him until Zelda grabbed my arm with a hug causing me to give my attention to her.

She bit her lip with a smile and peered up at me with her glistening blue eyes. She was so adorable. "Link... Is it okay if Midna and I go check out the exhibitions?" She asked innocently as she continued to cling to my arm.

I smiled with a slight sigh. "Sure." That means I'll be stuck with Dark... I just can't beat her adorableness, though...

Her lips parted for a smile as she sprang away from my arm; however, that all happened too fast. Her smile immediately came to a frown. "Are you sure?"

My smile weakened a bit. "Go have fun."

She sighed and a smile curved onto her. "Okay!" She grabbed Midna's hand. "You too!"

Midna waved farewell before I returned it back to her, and then they were off.

I watched Midna's tangerine and Zelda's golden hair fly off away to the exhibitions. And, once they were gone, I faced the Dark glomping the pikachu of his dreams. The one I'll be dealing with today...

I walked up to Dark and glared over his shoulder. He was hugging this pikachu so tightly! I'm not even sure if it was breathing anymore. I mean, it's huge, black, bubble eyes were still opened... even though it's probably someone dressed in a huge, stuffy, yellow pikachu costume. However, I honestly felt bad for this pikachu either way... even if this pikachu was real or not.

I sighed. Maybe he'll actually just buy the freaking Pikachu, and we'll be done with this place!

"WE CAN GO OUT FOR FREAKING DINNER IF YOU'D LIKE!" Dark exclaimed into Pikachu's little thunderbolt ear.

I rolled my eyes and pulled Dark back by the hoodie. "Let's go, Dark." I murmured.

Dark gasped from my pull, and tried to reach for Pikachu's paw to remain with him; though, Pikachu threw his paws into the air and scurried off.

Dark still remained in the position of reaching for his tragic loss. "No, wait! Come back!" he cried. He tried running after Pikachu but failed... He didn't realize that it was I who held him back.

"He's gone, Dark..." I mumbled.

Dark broke free from my grip and crossed his arms. "WELL, THIS SUCKS!" He pouted. "I MISSED MY ONE AND ONLY TICKET TO GO OFF ON A DATE WITH A PIKACHU!" He dramatically pointed over where Pikachu had disappeared to. "I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO GIVE THE GUY MY FREAKING NUMBER!"

I tightened a smile onto my lips. "I'm sure there are plenty more pikachus in the sea, Dark."

He glanced at me with a smirk plastered on his face. "Maybe..." He turned around and began walking the other direction. "THAT ROTTEN PIKACHU DESERVES NOBODY, ANYWAY!" Dark shouted as he walked into the crowd of people.