Two

Glowing green eyes stared into your (e/c) ones. They belonged to a freakishly large turtle. A dirty red mask sat on his head covering his face. His muscles moved and his body heaved as he breathed. The door suddenly opened and you remained frozen in place as another turtle came through it. This one was smaller. He was still broad like the first one just shorter. "Raph-"
"Get out of my room!" The bigger one growls and pushes the smaller one out the door and slams it. "We've gotta talk about this sometime!" The turtle on the other side of the door hollers.

The turtle standing with his back to you breathes heavily. "Who are you?" His voice was low and hoarse. You didn't answer and he turned to face you. "Who are you?" He asks again. His face looked angry and you lowered your hand. "(Y-Y/n) Jones." You sputter and his eyes widen. "What are you doing here, Jones?" You stare at him and slowly shrug your shoulders. "You should go home." He says and moves towards a shelf.

He starts organizing randomly. "I can't." You say and he stops. He looks over his shoulder slightly. "Why?" He continues moving things around as you sit on the bed. "I-It's complicated."
"I'm sure it is." He mumbles, just low enough you don't hear him and turns to face you. "I'm Raphael, you can call me Raph." He says this and crosses his arms.

"Raph." You look down and repeat his name. "Yup." He says and you look back up to him. "Raphael." He looks at you. "What?" Your eyes widen and you stand up. "I-" You're cut off by a searing pain in your head. You open your mouth and scream as you hold your head. You feel a hand over your mouth, muffling the screams slightly.

Images flash in your mind. Pictures of people you've never seen before. Memories you couldn't remember. Things you didn't know existed. It was all there in you're mind. You saw brief moments with this turtle. With other turtles like him. You saw your mom and dad laughing with them.

Suddenly everything stopped. It was only blackness in your mind. Your eyes shot open, looking around frantically. They soon found glowing green to lock into. Your heart pounds in your chest and you breathe heavily into his hand. "Are you alright?" He asks, worry filling his eyes. Before you can answer though your vision blurs and you hear the turtle call out to you. "(Y/n)... (Y/n)... (Y/-" You fell unconscious then. Remembering only his voice as you did.