Nine

As you walked through the streets you stared at your feet. You didn't want someone to notice you. You didn't know where you were going and you didn't seem to care. Raph had left and you just thought maybe he didn't care either. He didn't stay to see if you were okay. It didn't matter. None of this mattered. All you wanted to do was find Raph.
*****

It was hours before you finally found Raph. He was standing on the edge of a bridge. He stared out to the water below as you walked up. "Raph?" You say softly as he starts to take a step forward. He turns to look to you. "(Y/n)?" He says and his eyes widen for a moment but they sink and his eyes look sad. "I'm not coming back." He says, looking away. "I hurt you."

You frown. "Raph-"
"Don't."
"Let me talk!" You yell and he sighs, looking up towards the rising sun. The sky was a dark pink and yellow. It made Raph look like he was glowing. "I'm not hurt."
"You are! I saw the blood and I can see the bandages." He yells and points to your arms. You nervously pull your sleeves down and continue talking. "I'm worried about you." You whisper and Raph looks away. "Don't."
"Why?"
"Because I'm fine."
"No you're not."
"Then you're not fine."

He turns to face you. "You need to go home. Your parents are going through so much. Please just go home." He looks so sad as he talks. His green eyes water slightly. "Raph," You move towards him hesitantly. "I don't want to go home." You say and reach out to him. "Why?" He asks, his eyes searching yours. "I want to stay here, with you." You whisper as you touch his warm cheek.

He closed his eyes and sighs into your hand. "I love you, Raph." His eyes open and they seem to shine as he stared down at you. "(Y/n), I don't love you." Before you can say or do anything Raph steps backwards and falls off the bridge.