Four

The Hashi, it was a "torture" room. Raph was sent there after Splinter found out about you. He has to remain in there for 13 hours. When Splinter left, 6 hours into the punishment, you went in.  He was standing, on one leg, on a tricycle while knitting. He was so focused on what he was doing he didn't notice you until you spoke. "What are you knitting?" You ask and he looks up. He doesn't smile or anything like usual he just looks back down and reluctantly answers. "I don't know." He smirks at the cloth as you chuckle softly. "You don't know?"
"I don't know." He looks up and smiled brightly at you. You're both quiet, just staring at each other as Raph knitted.

"I'm sorry." You finally say and he frowns. "For what?" You gesture around the room. "For this. I got you into trouble." He scuffs and looks to the red fabric. "I would have just ended up here anyway. I'm notorious for my Hashi visits." He doesn't look like he's joking when he said that. You open your mouth to say something when Leo calls out to you. "(Y/n), phone!" You give Raph one finally look before leaving.

Leo was waiting to hand you a bulky phone. "Hello?" You say, putting it to your ear. "(Y/n)! Thank God! Where are you? Are you alright? Are they treating you nice?"
"Mom?"
"Well who else would it be?" You roll your eyes. "How did you find me, mom?"
"Leo called and said he had found you. He still hasn't told us where." You look to Leo who just stares out at space. "It's so good to hear your voice, I've been worried sick."
"We've been worried sick." You hear your dad say and you could practically hear your mom glare at him.

"Mom, I'm fine. I have to go now." You say but she stops you. "Wait! (Y/n), come home. We miss you. We aren't even mad. So what? We'll get you a tutor and you'll be able to play hockey again." You sigh and shake your head. "That's not it Mom. I know dad's mad and I don't want to play hockey anymore."

"She what?" You hear your dad say and your mom shush him. "Don't shush me. She doesn't want to play hockey anymore? Why? I thought she loved it!"
"Casey! Stop!"
"Goodbye mom." You say and hang up. You look up to Leo who was looking down at you. "Thanks." You say and hand him the phone. He nods and watches you leave. "I'm gonna go to bed." You mumble.
*****

"How are you today, (Y/n)?" A sweet voice says to a younger version of yourself. "I'm good, Fearless." You giggle. "Really now?" He asks as you stare down at the streets. "Yup." You swing your legs as you watch a man walking his dog. "Can you do something for me?" He asks and you nod your head. "Smile." You look at him, your eyes squeezed shut and a stupidly large grin on your face. "Promise me you'll never let that smile slip." He says and your face lowers as you look at him. "Why?"
"Because, pumpkin, I never want to see you sad."
*****

You open your eyes and stare at the ceiling. You sigh and turn onto your side, sliding your hand under your head. "Did you sleep well?" A voice says and you jump up to see Raph standing in the doorway. He was leaning against the door frame, arms crossed and a smirk on his face. "Fine." You say and stare at him. "That's good." He says smirking still. "How'd you sleep?" You ask. "I didn't." You raise an eyebrow. "Why?"
"There's a girl in my bed." Your eyes widen and you feel yourself blush. "Oh." He chuckles and leaves.

You strain your neck to see if he's close to the door before jumping up and quickly running your fingers through your hair and getting dressed. You walk out of the room and look around for Raph but don't see him. You feel your heart sink.

"Looking for someone?" You jump at the sound of Raph's voice behind you. "Uh no, no one in particular." You say and look away from him. "Right." Raph chuckles and moves closer to you. You don't move away as he raises a hand to your cheek. You close your eyes as his hand cups your face and his thumb brushes your skin. For a moment he stays there before he pulls away, clearing his throat.