Twelve

Casey

I walked down the long corridor. Large double doors stood in between me and the man I came here to see. I took a deep breathe and pushed them open. The room was dark and I could hardly make out anything. I could see a small bed in the corner, empty pizza boxes, and a tall silhouette standing the the middle of the room. "Were you followed?" The man asked and I shook my head. "No. I told them I was going on a business trip." I say and shift my feet, shoving my hands into my pockets. "Good."

Suddenly the lights came on and the man turned around. He uncrossed his arms and made his way towards me. "Raph we have to talk about this." I growl and he shakes his head. "No, we really don't." I glare at him. "You hurt my daughter! You hurt your brothers. And what about your father. You have hurt so many people. Do you even care?"

He looks away from me. "You wanna know what you did to my daughter?." I growl and narrow my eyes. This freak had lied to my daughter. "She cries herself to sleep every night. She doesn't leave her room, let alone the house. She hasn't even gone to the lair since because you made your family hate her."

Raph growls lowly and I glare at him. "I did nothing wrong." He says through gritted teeth. "But you did. You lied to (Y/n). Your letting everyone think you're dead. Why aren't these things putting you in the wrong?" He scuffs and look at me.

"Casey, I don't love your daughter. She's some pathetic human girl. And so what if everyone thinks I'm dead? I see no problems there. I get to be alone and no one will bother me."
"You piece of-"
"It's time for you to leave." He says and sizes me up. I stand there and glare at him. He raised his eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes as I turned and left the building.
*****

Yay! Raph's alive! Who's excited? I am. So sorry for the short chapter and late update. Got busy with other things. The next chapter will be super long and don't worry, you'll be back with your beloved Raphie soon.

Xoxo
SugarPlumFairy45