Fifteen

"Wake up my little jack rabbit." A voice sounds over a loud speaker. You groan and rub your eyes, slowly sitting up. Your head hurt and you felt slightly sick. "That's my girl! That's a very good girl! Now get dressed and meet me in the dinning hall, Phillip will assist you." The crackling of the loud speaker stopped and you finally opened your eyes. You found yourself in a large white room. There didn't seem to be a place where the walls stopped and the floor started. There definitely didn't seem to be a door.

There was a sound like an airlock opening and a tall black man walked in. He bowed and reached for your hand. "Madame." He said and gestured toward the wall. There was nothing there till there was another airlock aound and two drawers came out to reveal clothing and shoes. Your eyes widened. "Master has personal chosen all options before you." The man smiles and you slowly pick up a folded red... "Is this supposed to be a campi?" You ask the man and he shakes his head. "It's a dress madame." You look back to the 'dress' and frown. "Great."
***

You march down a long white hallway with the butler trailing behind. The red dress barely covered anything. The neckline was so low you were practically falling out. You groan as the black lacey heels pinched your feet. As you enter the dinning hall it becomes dark. You realize it's because this room wasn't blinding whiten it had colors. Mostly brown but colors nonetheless.

A man jumps up and opens his arms to you. "My little jack rabbit!" You growl and step aside as he tries to hug you. "Master, I'm sorry she would not wait up." Phillip says. "It's quite alright. Her company is worth the intrusion." He winks at you and the butler bows before leaving.

"Are you hungry? My chef is the finest. He can make you anything you like. What are you in the mood for my dumpling?" You fold your arms and glare at him. His eyes dart to your chest and you huff, turning away. "I'd like an explanation."