Twenty

You

You ran down the hall away from Raph. You wished you could cry but your body was dehydrated. You ran through a pair of double doors and found yourself in a loading dock. Men dressed in black were bustling around. A few yelled into speakers and other's loaded weapons. There was a group of men on motorcycles that pulled into the building. "(Y/n)!" Raph yells and that gets the attention of the men. "It's her!"

You're grabbed by a man on one of the bikes and he zip ties your hands. "I'm so getting paid big bucks for this." He says and pushes his helmet shield down, revving his engine and speeding down the road while other men on motorcycles follow.
***

Raph

As I faught foot clan soldiers off there was a beep next to me. "Need a lift bro?" A voice yells and I look up to see the dump truck with my brothers in it. "Hop in." Leo said and I nodded. Jumping in through ths open back I looked at my brothers. "They're heading south on the highway, let's go."
***

You

You struggled with the ties as you tried to wiggle away. "Keep struggling and I'll slit your throat."
"Slit my throat and you don't get paid." You say back to the man he scuffs. "That's what you think."

You look back and see a large dumbtruck speed onto the highway behind you. "F*cking turtles." The man driving wipes around and the others follow. The man driving holds out his hand and a red flashing light is thrown at the front of the truck. An explosion throws the truck back and you scream. You're wiped back around and you race towards the truck. A figure runs out of the truck and rolls across the ground. Your eyes widen when you see that it's Raph. He stretches his arms and knocks the two front cyclists off their bikes.

He rolls onceand jumps onto the front of the bike you're on. "That's how I roll!" He yells, grabbing your bicep and headbutting the driver. He swings around and hold you to his body. "And that's how you roll!" He yells after the guy rolling down the road as he reves the motorcycle.

Raph speeds towards a truck. You grip onto his shell as he speeds up. "Raph!" You say worried. "Just trust me!" He yells back over the engine. "Hold on!" He says and grabs you. You cry out slightly as he tumbles into the back of the truck. He stands up, still holding you and looks to the other turtles. "Anything else I can do for you?"