Eight

"I know everything mom. I remember it all." Everyone stares at you after you said that. They seemed amazed at your words. "W-what are you talking about?" Your father asks nervously and looks around. You mom shakes her head. "It's no use. We should just tell her." She looks back at you and grabs your hand, guiding you to sit on the couch with her.

"Sweetheart, there is so much we never wanted you to know. And this, this world is definitely a part of that. You were never meant to know that humanoid turtles existed. Or that aliens from other dimensions existed."

You look at Raph, he jsut stared at the two of you. "Mom?" You say quietly and look back to her. "Yes, sweety?" She says and smiles. You smile and hug your mother. "I love you, and I love dad."
"We love you too."
"But I'm not coming home. Not just yet." She frowns and you stand up, walking over to stand with Raph.  He looks down towards you and you feel yourself blush.

"No. You are coming home, right now!" Your dad yells and marched towards you. Raph threw you behind him and glares at your dad. "Casey!"
"Raph!" Everyone yells as Raph lunges at your dad. They tumble onto the ground and you scream out with the rest. "Stop! You'll hurt him! Raph stop!" You reach out to grab Raph's arm. It was a bad idea.

Raph threw his arm backwards and pushes you away from him. The push was rough, you would have been fine, but you fell. You fell backwards into the computers. Your body slammed into them with enough force to break a few computers and cut yourself.

Everyone stopped and Donnie pulled you away from the mess. Blood ran down your arms and you winced slightly. Raph looks horrified as he puts a hand over his mouth. "What have you done to my daughter!?" Your dad screams at Raph, but he doesn't react. He just stares at you, you staring back at him.

"Raph, I-" He runs off then, to God knows where, leaving you there. Donnie sighs and pulls you along with him. "Come on. We need to get you cleaned up."