Thirteen

"Leo!" You yell out as you walk into the lair. "(Y/n)?" Donnie whispers, clearly surprised to see you. "What are you doing here?" Mikey asks but you ignore the bothers and march towards the leader. You slam the letter down onto the table he's sitting at and he glared at you. "What's your problem?" He asks. "My problem? I'm not the one sending weird messages."

"What are you talking about?" He asks and you slide the note towards him. "This." He skims it quickly then looks up at you. "I didn't write this." He says and you cross your arms. "Then who did?" Leo shakes his head. "I don't know. But it wasn't me. I wouldn't do something like this to you." You sigh and close your eyes. Raph's face smiles back at you. "I know." You whisper to him and open your eyes. "I'm sorry, Leo. I should go." You turn to leave when Leo touches your wrist. "I don't think you should be alone right now." He says and smiles softly. "It's fine. I need to get back to April." You look away and leave.
***

You stare at the note in your hands as you stand out on the fire escape. You slowly analyze the words. It was the lyrics to faded, you knew this. "But what does it all mean?" You ask yourself and narrow your eyebrows. "These shallow water's never met what I needed." You whisper and stare at them. "I'm letting go, a deeper dive." What does it mean? Was someone trying to tell you something? "Eternal silence of the sea."

Your eyes start to widen. "I'm breathing, alive." You look up then and stare towards the bridge. The bridge that Raph jumped off. "It can't be," You whisper as you stare, wide eyed, at a dark shadow standing on the bridge. "Red..."
***

Sorry for the long wait and short chapter. It's just a filler chapter. Thank you for your patience and support. Xoxo ♡
~SugarPlumFairy45