Fourteen

Your feet hit the ground hard and fast. Your breathing was rapid and hot. You felt your eyes water as they tried to moisten your dry eyes. You pushed yourself. You needed to see if it was him. Your heart pounded as you rounded the corner towards the bridge. You breathed heavily as you stood staring up at the ladder. The shadow was still there. You raced up the ladder and stepped towards it.

"Raph?" You whisper and the shadow goes rigid. "That is you correct?" You ask and move closer. "Don't come any closer." His voice rings out. You sigh and stop moving. "Do you know how long it's been? How are you alive? Where have you-" You start to ask questions when he stops you. "Enough." He growls and turns slightly to face you. "You need to go home. And tell nobody you saw me. Forget you ever knew me." Your look at him confused.

"But Raph-" You start but he comes close to you. "(Y/n), you have to forget about me. I'm dead." He said and stared at you. His eyes seemed to beg you. You didn't know what to do. You couldn't just pretend Raph wasn't alive. You couldn't lie to his family. You stare into his bright eyes and reach up to touch his cheek.

He moves his face away, staring towards the water. "Don't."
"Don't turn away from me!" You growl and he looks down at you. "Now listen up. You did this to yourself. You could have came home and everything would be fine. You did this. I'm not going to lie for you."

You glare at him and he sighs as he closes his eyes. "(Y/n), plea-" You kiss him then. His lips sinc with yours and his hands tangle in you hair. You sigh softly agaisnt his lips and stoke his cheek. He pulls his head back slightly and sits his forehead against yours. "I know you love me." You whisper. "Why don't you admit it?" You ask and he pulls away. "I need to go." He says and before you can say anything he disappears. You pout slightly and run your fingers through your hair. "Great."
***

You slowly crawl up the stairs to your bedroom. The house held an air about it. You felt uneasy and stopped. You looked around, searching the darkness. The shadows seemed to move, stalking you. A chill ran through your body as you stared at the shifting shadows. There were soft whispers in the air and you felt someone watching you.

There's a loud thud and you whip around to see a light coming from your bedroom. A large shadow passes by it and a muffled voice can be heard. You creep towards your room, forgetting the moving shadows of your living room. As you stood in from on your door you slowly pressed youe hand to it, forcing it open.

Your eyes widen as you stare at the large man standing in your room. He turns around and smirks at you. His dirty blonde hair slicked back, small shining, almost grey, eyes stared at you. "Been a while, ain't it, love?" Your eyes roll back in your head and you feel yourself fall. Arms wrap around you as you slip unconscious.