Twenty-One

Alright guys, last chapter. It's been a good run. Hey if you want check out my other stories, I gots something for everyone lol. I hope you enjoyed my book. I enjoyed writing it for you.
~SugarPlumFairy45

"

Mom!" You yell and rush into your mom's arms. She smiles and holds you tight. "(Y/n)." She sighs then pulls away and glares at you. "Never do that again or I swear to God you'll be grounded forever." You smile and so does she as she pulls you back into a tight hug.

When your mom finally let's go of you you're back home. You didn't want to interrupt the turtles family reunion. "I'm going to bed now." You say as you stood up from the couch. Your parents were asleep, wrapped in each other's arms. You smile and pull the blanket onto their bodies and turn off the tv.

You make your way into your bedroom and change into pajamas. You crawl into your bed and close your eyes. The past few days have been something. Actually the past few months have been something else. You sigh and roll onto your other side. It's quiet and you feel yourself falling asleep. Then there's a tap on the window. Upu open your eyes but see nothing so you close them again. There's another tap and you open your eyes again and stare at the window. There's another tap and you jump up. A rock hits the window, cracking it and you hear someone curse.

You jump out of bed and walk towards the window. You see a shadow move and you open the window. "Hey!" You yell and the shadow whips around. "Raph?" You ask and stare at him confused. He smiles slightly and rubs the back of his neck. "Hey, sorry about the window." He says nervously. "It's fine." You say and climb out the window to sit on the sill. "What are you doing?" You ask and look towards the sky. "I figured I'd check on you." He says. "We'll I'm fine." You say and it's quiet.

You look towards the ground where Raph was before. He wasn't there. "Boo." You scream and start to fall off the window. Arms wrap around you and you're pressed against a hard surface. You look up and see Raph staring into your (e/c) eyes. "(Y/n)," he stops and grabs your face. "Raph-" He cuts you off. "I love you so much. I know I said I didn't care but I do. I always have. I knew you'd be mine from the day I met you."

"You met me when I was a baby." You whisper and he looks into your eyes. "You've known me my whole life."
"We grew up together kid." He says. "I couldn't help but fall in love. Your smile is my everything. I live to protect it. I never want to see you sad again. I'm going to always be there for you. I'm not leaving." He smiles and kisses you passionately. You sigh and melt into him.
***

Awe... That's all folks. Hey if you want leave a suggestion or two for another book. It doesn't have to be turtles. It csn be whatever you like*. I do hope you enjoyed. Please vote and tell me what you guys thought. I'll see you later.
Xoxo
~SugarPlumFairy45

**I don't do Role Plays