Chapter Seventy-One

We were back where everything started: the Great Hall. We were sitting in the same order as we had the day we first met, only without James and Lily.
This time, though, we were watching Harry, Ron and Hermione's graduation.
"Took you long enough." Sirius told Harry when it was over.
"Hey, but at least nobody was doubting him. None of us thought you would." Remus grinned.
"You didn't think I'd pass?" Sirius asked.
"We had a bet on it."
"I thought you'd pass." I lied.
"Bullshit. You were on my side."
"Thanks. I appreciate that." Sirius said sarcastically.
"James thought you'd pass." I told him.
"At least someone had faith in me."
"We're proud of you, Harry." I smiled. "You too." I told Ron and Hermione, giving the three of them hugs.
"So, Mione. Going into the dentistry business?" Sirius asked.
"No. God, no. I'm going to continue advocating for the rights of house elves."
"What about you, Ron?" Remus asked.
"I'm gonna help George with Weasleys Wizard Wheezes."
"Nice! Do we get discounts?" Sirius asked excitedly.
"Talk to George about that one." Ron grinned.
It took long enough, but everything was finally over. The kids were starting their lives, Voldemort was dead. Everything was okay, for the moment, at least. It was about time, if I do say so myself.