Chapter 6

"Sol?"

"Yea, that's me. What are you doing here? I thought you were going back to Miami today." How did I know? Eze.

"I was but I wanted to stay here for a little longer." He said now putting his hands in his pocket.

"Oh. Well the fair that we went to like five months ago is happening again. Just saying so you could bring Celine since I'll be working here for community service to raise my grade up." I told him.

"I rather be by myself and watch you work." He said.

"Why?" I asked laughing.

"Because I just rather watch you than going on rides, winning teddy bears for myself, and eating a funnel cake all alone." He said.

"Don't you have Celine though?"

"I do but I just rather be with you." He said. I just simply smiled at him.

"Um I have to go now Yoandri. I'll see you tomorrow I guess."

"Love you Sol." I heard.

"What?" I said turing around facing him one last time.

"Oh nothing." He said. I then walked back to school where Noelia was waiting for me. I got in the car and Noelia started to drive.

"Who's that guy who you were talking with right now?" She asked.

"The guy? He's a nobody." I then put on my sunglasses. "Noelia can we go to the mall?" I asked.

"Do you have money?"

"No."

"Then no we can't." She said, "Now tell me who was that guy and don't say he's a nobody he's obviously someone because you guys have been talking for a long time."

"For a long time? It honestly felt like three minutes."

"Eight minutes to be exact." She said.

"To tell you the truth that was yoandri." I said she then slam on the breaks.

"WTF SO I WAS WITNESSING YOL THIS WHOLE TIME?" She yelled at me.

"Um we're not Yol anymore remember?" She then gave me a really face.

"What were you guys talking about?" She asked I then told her everything.

"I feel like he stills has feelings for you."

"If he does how come he broke up with me?"

"Well you guys both agreed."

"Well if he still has feelings for me how come he's with Celine?" I said crossing my arms.

"Good question. Anyways want to go to the mall?" She said then winked, I rolled my eyes but smiled at her.

*Bella/ Zandra's POV*

"Is your name Zandra Gracia?" He asked. I sighed.

"Sweetie I honestly don't know who she is. My name is Officer Bella Ramirez. And I'm 21, much younger than you are I than you are." I said.

"How did you know I was younger than you Officer Ramirez?" He asked. Oops.

"You still have a baby face love." I said pinching his cheeks. He then sighed and later down on the stage, by now it was pretty empty and it was only the both of us. But its different now. He doesn't know that its me. You don't know how badly I want to kiss him right now. He seems really depressed, I absolutely hate to see him like that, it breaks my heart.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I asked.

"Its cause you just remind me so much of my best friend. Well she was not only my best friend, she was girlfriend, my lover, my hero, my soulmate. But now she's gone and I will never see her again." He said. But I'm right here Joel. I'm right here.

"Sometimes I even forget that she's gone, I always catch myself calling or texting her phone number, dm'ing her on Instagram and twitter calling her on Skype hoping to see her beautiful face again." But you are seeing me.

"I have her "memory box" of just us. I take it everywhere I go to. I look through it everyday to never forget about her and our amazing times." My memory box, I totally forgot about it.

"I miss her so much Officer Ramirez, I just want to see her face again, see her smile again, hear her laugh, hear her voice. You just remind me so much of her. Physically. Ugh I'm not the same with out her." I'm not the same without you. Then there was a long pause of silence.

"Officer Bella, its time to go." Luis said. I sighed. I don't want to leave him like that.

"Hey sweetie," I said as I go up to him and sat next to him. He then sat up. "I understand how you're feeling. I miss my best friend so much, well we also dated as well. But we all have to move on and -"

"Officer Bella we have to go now. The sheriff needs to talk to us." Luis commanded.

"Not now Officer Luis!" I yelled. He then rolled his eyes at me.

"Officer Ramirez its okay you could go now. It was really nice talking to you." He smiled. But it wasn't a happy smile. It was a sad depressed smile. I sighed but nod. I then got up and walked away. Before I leaved the room I look at him one last time and left.

*Christopher POV*
"I can't believe I chose you over Maria." I murmur. I really hate Olivia. She's so annoying and such a chismosa.

"What?!" Oh and very loud.

"I said I can't believe I chose you over Maria!" I yelled back.

"Oh you know exactly why you chose me over her." She said puling her skirt up. Um yea no.

"Don't call me ever again. We're over." I said. I got up, grabbed my sweater and left that hoe there with her mouth wide open.

I walked back to the hotel room but before I do, I stopped by at the park. It was dark but not so dark since the sun was still kind of out. I decided to call Maria, just to see how she's doing.

"You have reach the voicemail of 71-" I then hung up. I sighed and just stayed here at the park. Wow I'm such an idiot for leaving her. I miss her. I miss her adorable laugh, her innocent voice, although she's not innocent at all. She's a little savage that's why I love her. Well not only that but you know.

My phone than rang and quickly pick it up hoping it was her. I check my caller ID and it was not her. It was Zabdiel.

"Dímelo Chris adonde estas?!" He asked.

"En la parke. Orita voy."

"Apúrate quiero ir a la gym." He said. I sighed and hung up on him.

As I walked back, my phone rang interrupting my Clash Of Clans game! I check the Caller ID and it was Maria.

An: its 5:45pm and I'm still at school. Thanks mom! Anyways like the chapter? Should Maris and Yol and Zoel come back soon? Hmmm

Comment vote & SHARE! ily and goodbye!

(Instagram: damnjoelpimentel)