Chapter 22

I woke up in the middle of the night. Why I don't actually know why. I put on my slippers and sweater and head down to Luis car. I know that this is really dangerous of me going out in the middle of the night with Anna still on the lose but fuck it I need to see Joel. I safely arrived to the hospital and head to Joel's floor. I went to the front desk to let them know that I was here. Once I did I went to his room and slowly opened it. He's sleeping so peacefully that I just wan to make a lot of noise and wake him up. Why? I really don't know. I sat at the chair next to him and slept there. I didn't want to interrupt him since after all this is his first peaceful sleep since I don't know how long. I then slowly went to sleep.

*Joel's pov*
I woke up like around 5am. I looked to my left and saw Zandra uncomfortably sleeping on a chair. I lightly grabbed her arm and woke her up. She moved around and I shook her a bit harder to fully wake her up. "Zandra come on my bed." I said. She got up and went on my bed. I put the blankets over us and went back to sleep.

I woke up with Zandra still sound asleep next to me. The nurse came in a little bit after with a breakfast tray. "Um is it okay if you bring something for my girlfriend-."

"Sure what would you want me to bring her?" She asked.

"Um pancakes with eggs and some fruits please." I said. She nodded with a smile then left. It felt, for some reason, so right to call her my girlfriend. Even though she isn't officially.

The nurse came in with Zandra's food. I thank her. I turned over to Zandra who is still sound asleep. I checked her pulse. what? Maybe something might of happened while she's sleeping. Thankfully she still has one. I started to eat my breakfast because boy I am starving! In the middle of eating the love- I mean Zandra woke up.

"Good morning Zandra." I said.

"Mmm, morning Joel." She said as she stretched.

"I order you breakfast which I think its now cold."

"Aw thank you. And its alright I'll still eat it." She then got up and grabbed the tray sat back down on the chair. She crisscross her legs and put the tray on her lap and began to eat.

"So how was it like to work as a cop?" He asked.

"Well in New York it was fantastic and that was where I met Luis. And the L.A. chief well he was quite rude. But knowing myself I will find a way to save you. If I would of listen to him, you would of still been there." She said.

"How did you know that I was there?"

"I had a dream." She casually said then took a drink of her orange juice. "So how's you and your band doing?"

"Well before I got kidnapped we traveled most of mexico and Puerto Rico and Colombia etc. and that was really amazing. We also went to New York and Texas and L.A. finally. Oh and also the album dropped and that's the main reasons why we traveled. Have you heard it?"

"Only some songs." She said.

"Want to listen to the whole album?" I asked her.

"Of course." She then got up and put the tray down.

We listened to the whole album. She did seem to enjoy it. "So what's your favorite song?"

"Para enamorate." She said smiling.

"Mine too."

"So I heard you and Sol are a thing now. How's that coming along?" She said out of no where.

"We're, good." I said really awkwardly, "Are you and Yoandri a thing?"

"No just friends." She said surly.

"But you guys kissed." I reminded her.

"How do you know?"

"Anna snuck in a camera in his hospital room."

"How?"

"Not sure."

"Joel!" I heard. I looked at the direction of the door and Sol was there. She came closer to me and hugged me. I looked at Zandra and she was awkwardly standing there, Sol was not paying any attention to her.

Zandra's phone then rang. "Um I have to go," she said without picking up her phone. I smiled at her then she left.

"Sol how come you didn't at least say hi to her?" I asked.

"Why should I be nice to her after all she did lied about her death, she stole my- um never mind. Anyways how are you feeling?"

"She stole what?"

"Nothing nothing."

"Sol, I need you to be honest with me. Do you still love Yoandri?" I asked. She didn't say anything for a while. I am hoping she still does so I have am excuse to breakup with her. I'll admit I like her but I still love Zandra. But I love her even more than the last time I saw her.

"Yea I still do. I truly deeply do." She admitted.

"I think we should end it here then. Because I am also still in love with Zandra."

"Then why did you go out with me?"

"Because I was looking for a way to get over Zandra. But now that I know she's alive and the whole truth, I want to be with her."

"Oh, I understand. I was also looking for a way to get over of Yoandri."

"Do you know he still loves you right?" I told her.

"He does?"

"Yea, just give him a chance."

"Hm, I will. Thanks Joel."

"Anytime."

"I have to go now. I'll talk to you later." She said. As she was about to head out the door I stopped her.

"Hey if you see Zandra by any chance will you ask her to be here with me please."

"Why? Are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend." She said then wiggled her eyebrows.

"Mm, maybe." I smiled. She then smiled back then left. Wow. I feel like everything is going back to normal. Back to the good old happy days. And with the baby coming along, I think it's going to be even more happier.

an: this was a bad chapter in my opinion. But it was also pretty cute (;

you know what to do.

ily & goodbye.