Chapter 19

"Anna why the hell are you doing this?" I asked for the millionth time.

"Revenge. Hey I've got a question." She asked. Lately she's been really calm, she hasn't been beating me, or hitting me, or making me kiss her.

"What?"

"Do you still love Zandra?" She asked. "And I need you to be honest with me." She then grabbed her knife and started cleaning it.

"I- I don't know." I said. I really don't.

"Oh really? Because what it looks like to me is that you don't actually love her. Let see. When she went to homecoming with Zack, as friends, keep that in mind, you decided to go out with me. Now to me it looks like you were just finding an excuse for you not to love her." She said.

"That's not true!" I intensely said.

"Don't yell at me!" She yelled back now pointing her knife at me. "And I was so happy dating you until you left me like I was a piece of shit." She said.

"Maybe because you are." I said. She cut me right on my cheek.

*Anna POV*
I love him. Yes I admit. I kind of accidentally killed Zack. He was going to rape me so I shot him. Eh I don't care now, now its just me and the love of my life.

"Joel do you love me?"

"Of course I don't." He said which made me mad. I then slapped him.

"Why don't you love me?" I yell. I then started to hit him instead if stabbing him. He just sit there hopeless.

"Because I love Zandra."

"NO YOU DONT! REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID THAT YOU LOVE ME HUH?"

"Well what can I say? People change, feelings change." He said. I grabbed my knife and stabbed his arm.

I then dropped the knife and head out that place. I'm hungry I need food, I bet Joel is starving. Nah I shouldn't feed him. After all he has said.

*Zandra POV*
I am speeding my way to hell. "Zandra do you have any experience of driving?" Luis asked.

"Nope!" I said. I then made a tight left turn.

"That explains a lot." I could tell that he was nervous by the sound of his tone.

Once we got closer I slowed down. Why? To not make as much noise. I am really nervous. This is for real, it's not a dream anymore. I'm actually on my way to save him. I stopped the car and we just sat there. "Let's pray before we go inside." I suggested. Luis agreed. We did the sign of the cross and I began to pray.

"Hey God. I know it's been a while since I've spoken to you, please forgive me for that. Anyways, I am here to tell you to please protect us while we are saving our brother, and hopefully things doesn't go too bad. Amen." I then looked at luis who was already staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You suck at praying."

"Well at least I tried. Let's go?" I asked all hyped up. He nodded and we both got out of the car. I climb over the fence and decided to go out the back door. Luckily it was open. I got my gun out just in case Anna pops out. I check door and door with Luis right behind me.

"Luis I-I can't do this anymore." I said as I started to panic for some reason.

"Its okay Zandra, take a deep breath. Breathe. You could do this. I'm right here. If you don't want to see him its okay I'll do it. All I need you to do is call for backup when you see Anna, or call an ambulance. No come on we have one more door to check if he's here." I nodded at his statement.

"Wait Luis, I do want to see him." I said.

"Okay, will on the count of three I am going to open this for okay? one, two, three!" He then open the door and there he was. He was sitting on a chair with his arms and legs tied up. He had duck tape around his mouth and was looking down I hope. I ran towards him and started to untie his legs and his arms. I then pulled the duck tape out of his mouth. "Joel its me please wake up." I said shaking him awake.

"Zandra is it really you?" He asked weakly. I sighed and nodded.

"Yes Joel its actually me. Come on let's get out of here before that witch comes." I said. He put his arm over my shoulders to give him support since he's really weak. "Luis call for an ambulance." I said. He then did as told then helped me with him. We set him down in the front yard. Luis ran inside to the car and get the first aid kit. He then brought some snack bars and water bottles and hand it to Joel.

He ate the bars and then drank a lot of water. I sat down next to him and I pulled out the kit in front of me and started bandaging his cuts. "Did she shot you with the gun at any point?" I asked.

"My left leg she did." He said. I grabbed the cloth from the kit and tie it right above where he got shot so it could stop the bleeding. Once I finished, the ambulance came. "Zandra." He said. I then looked at him. He had his arms wide open for me to give him a hug. I of course hug him as I lay my head on his chest. "Although we need to have a serious talk together soon, I just want to enjoy this moment that my best friend is still here with me and had saved my life." He said. He then kissed my forehead and lean his head on mine.

The ambulance people then helped Joel to get on that bed. They put him in the truck with me right next to him. Throughout the ride he held my hand and fell asleep.

an: no comment.

you know what to do.

BTW its 1:32 am that is how you know how much I love you all! lol well goodnight 💓