Chapter 18

"Zandra wake up wake up. Please wake up!" I heard. Then Luis was in front of me.

"What? Wait where am I?"

"At home? You were screaming and yelling in your sleep, look your even crying." He mentioned. I touched underneath my eyes and realized I was crying.

"In my sleep?" I asked confusedly.

"Yes in your sleep." He said.

"So is Joel still with Anna?" I asked.

"Unfortunately yes."

"So I haven't saved him yet?"

"No Zandra." He said. I sat up and started to cry for some reason. "Don't cry Zandra. We will get him soon."

"Luis, I don't think I could handle this anymore. I- I've been having horrible nightmares, I can't do this anymore." I sobbed in his chest.

"Zandra look at me. You can do this. Why? Because the love of your life is out there waiting for you to save him. He needs your help. You're the first one he wants to see when he is saved. Yes Zandra might be dead to him but that will all change once you explain why you did what you did. Now come on let's go to work. We'll be one step closer to save him." He kissed my sweaty forehead and helped me out of bed.

I grabbed my towel and took a quick shower. Once I finished I put on my uniform then did my hair. I still can't believe that was a dream I had, it felt so real. I sighed and rubbed my tummy.

"Hang in there hun. We'll get him soon." I said to my future child. I wonder what it is.

"Zandra! We're going to be late!" Luis yelled. I rolled my eyes and head out the door.

.

"Hey how about we go to the same place where Anna kept me in?" I said all of a sudden.

"We need proof if they are actually there." The guy said. Yes I call him the guy because why not?

"Why do we need proof? We haven't checked there and it's a possibility that they might be there." I said.

"Fine who's going to go?" He asked.

"Luis and I."

"We are?" He said and I glared at him. "We are Sir." Luis said more sure.

"And if they are not there?"

"Then we have one less place to be looking for. And if they are there be prepared for me to call backup. Let's go Luis." I said. I then left the room since I wanted to save him already. I am certain that they are there.

*Maria's POV*
Its funny how Sol thinks that Zandra is still alive. Like really? This is no zombie apocalypse.

Anyways I decided to be my savage self and play some games with Christopher. I decided to put a lot of crazy glue on the refrigerator handle because that is what he does every morning. I then put some purple hair dye in his shampoo bottle. I then put baby powder in his hair dryer. He's going to hate me so much. But it's worth it.

"Chris levántate." I yelled at him.

"Why so early?"

"Because you have a meeting today now hurry up and make breakfast." I told him. He got up and then went to the kitchen.

"Aw! WHAT THE FUCK! MARIA!" he yelled. I got up and skipped over there.

"yes?" I said as I got there all cheery.

"Did you do this?" He asked.

"Maybe."

"Ugh. Can you help me get unsuck please." He begged I then agreed and help him out.