Chapter 9

"Hello?" I asked as I answered my phone.

"Yoandri its me Maria." She said.

"Oh hey maria what's up?"

"Yoandri Sol is in the hospital and ugh I don't know what to do. She's been in here forever and haven't let us see her." She said. I honestly could hear the fear in her.

"Oh well I don't think she wants to see me, but keep me updated on her."

"Yoandri can you please come over. I'm honestly scared and Shawn had to go." She said.

"Mendes?"

"Yea. Yoandri please come." She asked.

"Okay I'll be right there." I said. I got up and quickly took a shower and changed. I put on a white shirt and black pants. Something nice a simple. I did my hair and left.

After a half an hour I went inside the Emergency room. I looked to my right and saw Maria there by herself just staring into the distance. Wow I have never seen her like this. Her eyes are red like if she was crying for hours. I sighed and took a seat next to her.

She hasn't noticed me and I don't want to bother her. I texted Joel to update him.

Me: hey joel. Um something bad has happen. Sol is in the hospital and I have no idea what happened.

Joel: wtf. First Zandra, now Sol. Why are people who I dearly love always getting hurt. Do you know her condition?

Me: no. They haven't let either me or Maria go in. Her mother doesn't want to come and see her. And her little brother is out of state this month. So they can't tell us get condition. Ugh joel I'm worried sick. I know she's not mine anymore but ugh!

Joel: I feel you. She say that your her boyfriend and maybe they will let you in.

"For Soledad Murillo." I heard the doctor say. I tapped on maria's Shoulder who saw me and the doctor. We both got up and walked towards the doctor. "Well she made it through surgery, but its going to take some time until she wakes up. Only one of you will be able to stay the whole time. I'll show you to her room. Oh and she will be able to hear you but she won't be able to answer you guys." The doctor said. Both Maria and I walked to her room.

The doctor then exused himself and left us here behind. She's really bruised scared and scratched up. "Oh Sol." Maria cried. Wow I have never seen her cry before.