Chapter 32

"Look Joel! 'Daddy's little princess.'" I said.

"There should be one that says 'Joel is my real father.'"

"Joel we both agreed to this. Well either way we have to do it."

"I know but-"

"Aye dios mio! Hola Joel!" A fan screamed. Joel just smiled at her and he continued looking through the babies clothes.

"She's coming our way." I told him turing around so my back is facing her.

"Run in 3-"

"I can't run." I whispered yelled.

"Puedo a tomar un foto contigo?"

"Uh, claro." He then smiled after he took a picture with the fan.

"Oye qué haces aquí en la área de las bebes?"

"Uh, porque mi mejor amiga va tener bebé." He said then went behind me and held my shoulders.

"Mejor amiga? Tu dijiste que ella es tú novia."

"Pues ya no, nosotros estamos más bien como amigos." I jumped in.

"Oh okay pues. Gracias Joel por la foto." She said kind of confused and angry and went away.

"Watch our phones blow up in 3-2-1." Joel said.

Then notifications started going off. I went on twitter and turned off my notifications. I don't want to deal with the fans right now. Don't get me wrong they're amazing lovely but not when they hear news they didn't want to hear. I haven't been on social media in the first place anyways so they didn't know that I was pregnant and that joel and I "aren't together" anymore.

"Anyways let's go home. I'll stick to online shopping from now on." I told Joel.

"Great idea."

"Can we go to the food court?" I asked shyly.

"Again? Zandra we literally were just there 15 minutes ago."

"But I'm hungry again." I pouted.

"Your going to be fat." He joked.

"Hey! I'm pregnant I need to feed your baby too." I said quietly.

"You're right, I'll become fat with you."

"Yea right, you'll burn it off at the gym." I said now heading out the door.

"Oh, you are very right." He said kissing my forehead.

"Joel." I said pushing him off.

"Oh yea, sorry." We continued walking close to each other. "Hey Zandra." He whispered.

"What?" I whispered back.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"But I love you more." He whispered back. I just side hugged him and head over to Taco Bell.

*Sol's pov*
Its been over a month since yoandri and I seen each other. He headed back home.  I stayed here with Noelia and Richard but i had enough of them always being so lovely in front of me so I moved back with my mom. Yoandri and I faced time here and there but we will always talk to each other on the phone for at least an hour.

Sometimes I feel like I'm loosing him. I see him getting really close to this new chick I forgot her name, but she was on La Banda 2 abs she's really pretty and talented. His fans think that I'm jealous or that we broke up or stuff like that. Honestly I am kind of jealous but he said there is nothing to worry about.

I went on my laptop and decided to get a head start of school so I could graduate early. I did 7 full hours of school and decided to end it here. I took a nap because boy I am exhausted. I cuddle up with the huge teddy bear that Yoandri won and the fair.

.

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. I picked it up and saw that yoandri wants to face time. I accepted his call. I look like total shit right now, my hair is a total mess, my mascara is down to my cheeks, not pretty but I really don't care.

"Hey baby. Did I wake you up from your beauty sleep?" He asked.

"Yes you did sadly, but its all good." I said smiling at him. I notice that his whole face is covering the screen I can't see where he is at, not that I care but I find it weird.

"That's good, how did you spend your Christmas?" He asked.

"Great actually, I got to spend time with my cousins, talk to family, eat pozole." I smile when I remembered I the delicious pozole.

"awe lucky." He said. Then the doorbell rang.

"Hold on someone is at the door." I grabbed my phone and head downstairs to open the door.

"Surprise." He said while holding his phone on one hand and roses on the other. I didn't even stop to think what just happened, I immediately jump into his arms and hugged him really tightly. He gently pulled after a while and kissed me with those soft pink juicy lips of his.

"I missed you so much princess." He said. I hugged him once again because I still can't believe he's here.

an: aww yol (': so omg baby Maggie is on her way. happy new year guys! its currently 3:05 am (: kill me now. anyways do you guys have any book recommendations? I really want to read something really good.

I have one its called "Noah and Leigh" its not a fan fiction but I highly recommend it its soo cute!

comment vote and share!

ily and goodbye !