Chapter 33

Guys I recommend HELLO_NEVERLAND 's fanfiction about Richard it has me dying for more. anyways enjoy!!

It is now new years eve. Happily I get to spend it with the love of my life Yoandri. A few days ago he surprised me. He told me before that he might not make it for new years but he's here and I'm absolutely happy.

Every year my mom throws the best year year party in our block. All of my neighbors comes over, our family obviously comes over. We have tons of food like pozole, pizza, pasta, salads, tacos, rice etc. There's lots of games for kids and teens to play. And then there's three piñatas, one for kids, adults, and teens. Oh yea! If you win the game you'll get prizes. Kids are little toys, teens get gift cards, and adults gets gift baskets.

The party starts a 8pm. And right now it is 6pm. I decided to start getting ready. Mm maybe until the movie is over. Yoandri and I are watching Pearl Harbor. Oh god, if you haven't watch that movie yet, I highly recommend it. "Are you crying Sol?" He asked leaning into me.

"Maybe." I quietly admitted.

"Me too." He confessed. I rested my head on his shoulder and let the tears fall down my cheek. What? Its a sad scene.

Once the movie finished, we both went up to my room. "Yoandri what should I wear? Jeans or a dress?"

"Hmm jeans, it's going to be freezing tonight." He said as he took off his pants and shirt. What we already seen each other naked before. Anyways I grabbed my outfit and started getting ready in front of him. Trust me you will do that too. But you won't ever get to because he's my white egg.

"Babe can I straighten your hair? Zhamira thought me how." He said with a smile.

"Is that the girl you sang silent night with?" I asked him as we went to my bathroom and I plugged in my straightener.

"Yess babe. She's an amazing friend, she's also very talented. It will mean a lot if you two become friends." He said as he put his hands on mg shoulders.

"And if we don't like each other? Then what?"

"Then I'll prevent you guys from seeing each other ever again. But trust me she isn't like that, she's kind and friendly." He then grabbed the straightener and started to straighten my hair. I sighed. I grabbed my phone and decided to facetime Zandra.

"Hey Sol." She said as her face popped up on my screen.

"Hey Zandra, hi Joel." I said as I see him right behind Zandra.

"Hola Soledad." He waved.

"Hi Zoel." Yoandri called them by their ship name.

"Yoandri have you noticed that our fans have a ship name for us?" Joel said. I looked yoandri from my mirror and see that he is really concentrating on my hair. Yoandri stop making me love you even more you idiot.

"Yes its disgusting, who wants to be shipped with you?"

"Me!" Zandra said happily. I know Zandra is a year older than me but she's still a baby. All I see now is a baby having a baby with a baby. I just smiled at my thought.

"Where are you guys going for later?" I asked them.

"No where. We decided to stay home watch movies." Zandra answered.

"I recommend watching Pearl Harbor, Joel you're going to cry trust me." Yoandri said.

"We already watch it and he started balling his tears out." Zandra said laughing.

"Nah nah nah, don't exaggerate Zandra."

"I have a picture." Zandra threatened.

"Its okay Joel, Yoandri cried also." I told him.

"Baby." He smirked.

"But he didn't balled just how Zandra described." I giggled.

"I feel so sorry for Zandra since she has to take care of two babies." Yoandri laughed. I couldn't help but laugh along with him.

···

I've lost count of how many times girls had tried to hit on my boyfriend. I told Yoandri that he has noticed and that he is just being nice to them. I trust him. What is funny is when he sees they are trying to hit on him, he calls me over then kisses me. If you're wondering why I'm not with him as I should be, is because I need to help the people around etc.

"Sol!" I heard someone said. I turned around and saw my older brother and my ex-boyfriend.

"Hey." I smiled, I went up to Eze and only hugged him.

"How you've been soli?" Eze asked.

"Happy, really really happy. And you?" I asked.

"Busy but also happy."

"That's great, do you guys want to sit with Yoandri?"

"He's here?" Jeremiah asked.

"Yea, he is." I said simply.

"Uh of course I want to sit with Yoandri." Eze said like a girl. I giggled and told them to follow me.

We all been talking and eating and just enjoying time with each other. I noticed that Jeremiah kept on looking at me here and there. It kind of bothers me. But whenever he does I just wrap my arm around Yoandri's arm and put my head on his shoulder.

"Soledad!" I heard my mom yell.

"I'll be right back." I got up from my seat and head the the kitchen. "Yes?"

"Puedes a llevar eso a la mesa, dile a Yoandri que te ayude." I grabbed a bowl and head outside.

"Yoandri can you help me?" I asked.

"I'm sorry babe I'll be right back my mom is calling me, can I go to your room?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'll help." Jeremiah said.

"Alright," I said. He then followed me to the kitchen. We grabbed the bowls one by one and put them outside, the bowls that were empty we put them back inside. There was a few times that he has touched my hand. "Jeremiah please stop." I whispered so I don't make a scene.

"Now that I have your attention we need to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Oh yes there is. I promise you it'll be quick." In the corner of my eye I saw him smirk. Knowing him I know he won't stop bothering me until he get what he wants.

I went outside in the front yard with Jeremiah behind me. "Now tell me what you want." I said. He then got closer and closer to me. With every step he took, I took a step back. I stop walking since my back is touching someone's car.

"I want to get back together." He said now grabbing my hands.

"You know I'm not available Jeremiah, even if I was I wouldn't go back to you."

"Will this change your mind?" He quickly said. He kissed me, once he pulled away I kicked him in the balls. I heard a noice coming from my room, crap. I forgot that my room has a balcony. He must of saw the kiss. Yoandri must have saw us kiss.