Chapter 34

I quickly ran up to my room and started to pound on the door. "Yoandri please open up." I repeatedly said. After a few minutes he did. I pushed him back inside and quickly lock the door behind me.

"Sol please let me out." He cried.

"Not until you listen to me." I said strictly. He put his suitcase down and sat on my bed. A sigh of relief came out for he did not did what he said was going to do.

"You obviously still love him Sol. There is nothing to talk about."

"I absolutely do not love him Yoandri! You think I still have feelings for someone who hurt me really bad? Someone who cheated on me? Nope you're trippin'. Let me explain Yoandri, while you were talking to your mom, Jeremiah was helping me taking out and bringing the bowls. He was trying to grab my attention and once he did, he said that we needed to talk. So we went outside and he started getting closer and closer to me. I backed up until the car hit my back. He wanted to get back together and I said no. He wanted to change my mind by kissing me, which he did. But I didn't work. The part you didn't saw was that I kicked him right there and ran away from him. Please yoandri, you are the one that I want, the one I went to spend the rest of my life with. Please trust me just how I trust you." I said with a tear slipping out. I ended up being right in front of him while he was sitting on my bed. He got up, grabbed my waist and kissed me with passion. I have to admit, I was shock at first that he forgave me that quickly, but I'm not complaining.

"I trust you Sol, I'm sorry that I overreacted." He said now giving me a hundred little kisses all over my face.

"Thank you, now let's go enjoy the rest of 2016." I said. But before we left he gave me another kiss and we head out again to the back yard.

...

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all yelled. All of a sudden, Yoandri turned me around and kissed me.

"Happy new year babe." He said after the kiss.

"Happy new year love."

*Zandra's POV*

Today is my baby shower and to be honest I'm excited to reunite with my family. But the only bad part is that Matthew has to pretend to be the father from here on out. I got up from bed and carefully went to my closet since Angelina and Joel are sleeping together on the floor.

Dude! They look so cute! Angelina is on her side with her back facing Joel. While Joel has his arms wrapped around her. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of them.

I headed to my closet and grabbed my undergarments, light blue sweats and a oversized white T-shirt. I headed to the restroom and took a nice warm shower.

Once I finished, I went down to the dinning area where everyone is. I greeted my tio who came last night. I didn't say hello since I was already dead asleep. "Aw I haven't seen my little niece in a long time." My uncle said as he got up and hugged me.

"Same same. How you've been tio?" I asked him as I sat next to him.

"Well lately, things hasn't been going so good."

"Why what's happening?" Once I sat down, our maid gave me my breakfast. I mumbled a thank you.

"Your tia and I are divorced now and she has all custody of my kids."

"What? Shouldn't you have some custody also?"

"Yea but the thing is, my kids hate me. They said they only want to live with their mom. To make things worse, they live in Washington, far far away from Florida. But whatever. At least I am with my sister and nieces." He said kissing my head.

"That's really unfair. But yea. At least we get to spend time with you now." I put my head on his shoulder and put a piece of pancake in my mouth.

Halfway through my breakfast the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Joel said. Seconds later Sol and Yoandri came into the dinning room with bags filled of stuff.

"Hello Zandra." Yoandri said. Sol dropped the bags at a near by corner and came up to hug me.

"Hi Zandra." She said giving me a tight hug.

"Hey, hey this is my tio. And Tio these two are my, well Joel and I's friends."

"Hi I'm Sol." She said shaking my uncle's hand.

"And I'm Yoandri." Said Yoandri.

"Hello. Wait weren't you in La banda with Jaime?" He sadly said.

"Yes! Joel and I was." He smiled.

"Oh,he's my son."

"What the, I didn't know Jaime was Jaime!" I said in shock.

"Well Jaime is your cousin Jaime."

"See that's how long I haven't spoken and seen you guys." I said. We all continued talking and eating.

...

Now is the time of my baby shower. Everyone who was invited came. The boys (cnco), yoandri, Sebastian, Matthew, Noelia, Yadi, Laisha, Sol, Maria, Franny, Heather and Lizzy also came. We all gathered around the backyard where we had everything.

Once the party officially started, I headed straight to the food. We had pasta, salad, pizzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaa, tacos, hamburgers, enchiladas, molllllleeeeee and pizza. Wait I already said that. I grabbed whatever I saw. I sat down with my amigas and before I took a bite, my Tia interrupted me.

"Mija its important." She said. I got up and she pulled me gently to the living room.

"There's my little girl." I heard. I turned around and saw someone who I never expected to see, ever.

An: sorry for this crappy ass chapter. I've been really really really busy lately ): like I'm actually taking school seriously now. I'm very sorry ):

don't forget to vote, comment & share! (& be sure to follow me too (; )