Chapter 21

"Zandra you could go ahead and see him now." Patty said. I smiled and head to his room with Yoandri by my side.

Yea I went to his hotel room and drove him here. Why? Because I need him there with me when I tell Joel about the baby. At first I was happy about it but now I wonder how did it happen. I'm supper nervous how he'll react.

"Don't worry Zandra. It's going to be okay." He said as he grabbed my free hand.

"And if its not?"

"Then you know you'll always have me to support you." He then kissed my forehead. What's up with everyone kissing my forehead? Why is it so kissable? We are now at his door. "Ready?" I nod and he open the door.

"Oh um hey Yoandri, long time no see." Joel awkwardly say.

"Yea, so um, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Great."

"Zandra has to tell you something." Yoandri said after an awkward silence. I sighed and sat down next to Joel and scoot myself in closer so I trap myself from leaving. With no words, I handed him the envelope.

He looked at me confused but took it and opened it. "Are you pregnant?" He asked. I closed my eyes and nod. "Well congrats Zandra! Who's the father." He said happily. I looked at yoandri for help. I can't seem to find my words. "Is it yoandri? Congrats buddy!" He said as he stook his hand out to do the guy handshake. But Yoandri rejected him.

"Joel you're the father." He said then rested his hand on my shoulder. He's shocked.

"But we used-"

"Yea, I know confusing right?" I said.

"Are- are you sure its me?"

"You're the only one I've had sex with." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know if I'm happy or upset. For how long?"

"Nine weeks tomorrow." I said.

"This is so unbelievable."

"Can we tell your family now? So I could get this over with?" I said all of a sudden. "Only if you're ready to tell them."

"Um. Sure and tell us everything while you're at it." he said. I got up and went to the waiting room to get them.

*Yoandri's POV*
I was just awkwardly standing there with Joel in the room. "So how are you and Sol?" I asked.

"Um we only went out for a day until I got kidnapped. And haven't talked to her since. How was the kiss with Zandra?" He asked. Whoah how does he know?

"How do you know I kissed her?"

"Anna hid a camera in your hotel room. Don't ask me how because I don't know either. So are you and Zandra a thing?"

"No. No were not."

"Oh so it was one of those 'it just happened' things huh?" He said starting to get angry.

"Hey don't get mad! You asked out MY GIRL!" I yelled.

"What's going on?" Zandra said as she walked in the door with his family.

"Nothing, just having a little chat." Joel said.

"I'll wait for you in the waiting room." I told Zandra before I left.

*Zandra POV*
We all sat down around Joel's bed except for me. I took a deep breath before I started to speak.

"Okay well let me start at Angelina's party. Like about a week before the party Anna texted me saying to breakup with Joel or else she'll do something and that I had a week to do it. So yea. When the last day came I broke up with him. Because I had to, not because I didn't loved him anymore. I still do till this day. Anyways, once I did Anna also told me to kill myself. So that's how I "died". I've talked to the doctors and nurses to fake my death so they did. At my "funeral" that was just a wax figure of me. From there I was an undercover cop trying to find Anna and Zack. This is so much explaining to do." I said. I'm starting to lose my words.

"Its okay Zandra, take your time." Patty said.

"Okay so I was that, and I have to hid my identity for my safety mainly. And it was hard lying to you guys that I wasn't me. It really was. From there its history. Joel got kidnapped, I saved him. And now we're here." I said.

"Well I'm glad that you told us. Have you told your aunt?" Patty asked.

"No not yet. I will tell them soon."

"Zandra should you tell them or should I?" Joel asked.

"Tell us what?" Patty asked.

"Um, I'm pregnant." I told her.

"Oh my God! Are you serious?" Patty said excitedly.

"Yep." I said kind of shocked. She then hugged me.

"So who's the father." I then looked at Joel.

"I am mom." He said. Now she's shocked.

"Are you serious?" She said now in a different, upsetting tone.

"Yea. I am very serious." I said holding back my tears. She then sat back down with her hand over her heart.

"Zandra." Joel said. I looked at him and patted the empty side next to him for me to sit on. I walked over him. Climb in his bed and hugged him.

I started to cry because I just upset his mom. The grandmother of my baby. "Its okay Zandra." He said.

"I'm going to go home." I told him.

"Zandra stay please." He grabbed my hand to prevent me from leaving.

"Joel please let me go." I said quietly. He then did. And I left the room without a word.

"How did it- whoa are you okay?" Yoandri asked the hugged me. I shook my head no in his arms, I just began to cry. "Its okay Zandra. Want to go home?" He asked. I nodded yes and we walked out together.

an: I feel like this is a good place to end. Please! Comment what next chapter should be about (I'll give credits) not guarantee that I might choose one because I usually have an idea really fast (as you could see 2 updates in a day) but as of rn I can't think of anything ):

You know what to do.

ily & goodbye